Author Topic: revision question  (Read 1430 times)

Offline bigdawg1

• Posting Member
  I had my surgery about 6 weeks ago and for the most part I am happy with the results.  The gland is gone however it seems as though I might still have some fat on the outside area of my chest. Lipo was done also and this area was bruised up pretty good.  this forum has been great and from it I have learned that it takes about6 months for the swelling to completely go away.  Im not sure if what Im seeing is fat or swelling.  My last visit with my Dr was 2 weeks ago and at the time I thought it was still only swelling so I didnt bring it up to him.  There was a slight crease indentation on my right nipple that he said would go away when the swelling there was gone.  he said if it didnt go away he would easily fix it.  As of now that crease is almost gone so I dont see a revision being needed there.  When my Dr said a revision would be easy for the nipple I didnt ask if it that would cost me anything.  My question for you guys is......do you know if most Dr charge for any revision work or does it come with the original surgery cost.  I really think that if I do need a revision surgery it would only be a small amount of lipo.  I know I need to ask my Dr about it but I just wanted to get a feel for how others Drs treat this.  Sorry to be so long winded.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
The peoples opinions on here are definitely helpful, but if I were you I wouldn't even waste my time and just ask the doctor. What he has to say about revision surgeries for his patients is ultimately the only thing that matters in this case, so why not just go to the source and get the answer you need immediately? Other peoples experiences or opinions will have no influence on what your doctor does...sounds like you're just a little anxious..call him asap! :)
f*ck gyne

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024