Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow!! After waiting almost a year **Updated almost 6 year post op**  (Read 7845 times)

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Hey everyone,  the time has come for me to take the next step of my life, where I will be gyne free.  Some of you may remember me, I joined the site back in July of 2012.  I'm from Canada and I was fortunate to have my surgery covered (excision and lipo). However I had a much longer wait than most.
I will post my first photos from over a year ago, since then I've dedicated most of my free time in losing weight and adding muscle.  I'm praying for the best possible outcome.  Wish me luck  :)
P.S.  I will be back to post some post-op photos.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:55:59 PM by srnd2012 »

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
the next 2 are approx 4 months old
Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging words and stories I've read on here.

Offline daves123

• Posting Member
good on you man, you will look great after the operation. I am sure.
Enjoy every moment of this. It really is a life changer.
I am 2 weeks post op today and absolutely thrilled with my new chest.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Hey guys,  well as of today I'm 2 weeks post op and I've seen my chest for the first time and I'm loving my new chest. I know I'm still in the healing process but I'm very optimistic on what's to come. 
My whole experience was amazing. Some of you who've seen my posts know that I'm from Canada (maritimes) and I've had to endure a much longer wait than most (over a year since first consultation). I'm ok with it since my surgery was covered.  I sought out a highly ranked PS who has done minimum 15 gyne surgeries per year.  He made me feel totally at ease and his bedside manner is incredible.  I had excision and lipo done.     
P.S.  I just had my first shower in 2 weeks haha.  My PS insisted on keeping all the dressings on and the binder the whole time until he saw me a couple weeks later.  I followed his instructions to a tee and actually took a week and a half off work to rest while my body healed.  I highly recommend this to anyone else getting surgery.  If you have the option to take the time off do it!  Eat healthy and drink lots of water. I will post the first photos from just an hour ago. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about my experience feel free to ask.  Once again I must say thank you all and I'm so so happy I found this site and relieved to be gyne free!!

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
2 more..as you can see I still have swelling and bruising but to say I'm thrilled with the results is an understatement

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
looks perfect man

thanks! My doctor wants me to wear the vest for the full 6 weeks.  It's so hard to do cause I like the way it looks right now!

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member

Offline MUTANT_CHEST

• Posting Member

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Thank you all! After all this time it felt so weird to throw out my under shirts.  For the first time in 15 years I wore a nice white t shirt to a party last night.  It felt amazing.

Mutant,  good luck with your surgery!

Offline Chadly

• Posting Member
 Results look fantastic! Who was your plastic surgeon?

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Surgeon was Dr Tim Haswell. I've never seen his name on this website but I knew immediately into my first consultation with him that he would be an excellent choice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024