Author Topic: Folded In Nipple On One Side  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Formul8or

• Posting Member
I've very happy with my results but I have a fold in my left nipple and it makes my skin on my nipple a little loose looking, and I was wondering if there was a way to correct it without surgery. I just want the skin around it to tighten up a little.

My surgeon told me to build up my pectorials. Will it work?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 07:04:08 PM by Formul8or »

Offline unsure

• Bronze Member
yeah, it might pop off, i have talked about that with people, i think building pectorals  will do it, but also waiting for it to naturally form properly

how long post op are you

Offline Formul8or

• Posting Member
I'm eight months post-op.

This semester in college I am planning on building my pecs some more, but my body will also slowly help it straighten out too? Because that would be great.

DrBermant

It has been said that working your pecs is bad for gyno. It looses the skin further (on your *other* side, at least) and if you ever fatten up, you might be back to square one.

Body building is typically not bad for the male chest.  Increasing muscle mass can fill a loose skin envelope.

I take care of many bodybuilders with gynecomastia.  Building muscle can push what ever is on top of the muscle further out.  It can take very little gland / localized fat to disturb a cut look.  After my dynamic technique, we have been told by our patients they were able to go back to working out without the distortions of puffy nipples and gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I have a slight fold of skin on my left also. Its no big deal though.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

Update. The nipple skin fold thing is completly gone now.

Offline Spleen

That was how many weeks?  My areola is a little deflated and wrinkly after just 6 days, but I imagine it will improve over time.

Offline vaio

About 2.3 months post op the nipple fold/loose skin went away.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024