Author Topic: Which are these 2 doctors has better results?  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Right now, I am between Doctor 1 and Doctor 2.  

Can anyone tell me which doctor is better?

DOCTOR 1 has Ultrasonic lipo(VASAR) almost 100% glandular extraction necessary.

Doctor #2 power assisted liposuction(PAL). 50% of the cases, glandular extraction is necessary.   

In both the first post(Doctor #1) and second post(Doctor #2), I tried to put the worse picture last.

Both doctors both the incision around the edge of the areola to hide the scar when performing both lipo and glandular extraction.

Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1

Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1

Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1Doctor # 1 Doctor # 1Doctor # 1
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:29:53 AM by Dlink »

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2

DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2 DOCTOR 2

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:02:13 AM by Dlink »

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
In both the first post(Doctor #1) and second post(Doctor #2), I tried to put the worse picture last.

Doctor #1 uses Vaser/ultrasonic and 100% glandular extraction
Doctor #2 uses PAL/Power assisted liposuction and 50% glandular extraction.
Both have incision around the edge of the areola to hide the scar.

The worse case I put as the last picture for both doctors.

Which one has better results.

I find it strange I have to say this but apparently I need to define what better result is:
Better results = flatter man's chest with less female breast visible( gynecomasta)as well as less visible surgical scars.

Thanks.

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member
Make up your own mind! It's your body

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
It appears that both doctors do a great job, but I was naturally more inclined to voice that doctor 1's patients looked better overall. Now, is this because of lighting, gyne patients, camera position or backdrop, I can't say for certain.

But If I had to make a choice, I'd go with doc 1.

Just my .02cents

Hope this helps...

Best!

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
It appears that both doctors do a great job, but I was naturally more inclined to voice that doctor 1's patients looked better overall. Now, is this because of lighting, gyne patients, camera position or backdrop, I can't say for certain.

But If I had to make a choice, I'd go with doc 1.

Just my .02cents

Hope this helps...

Best!

I kind of agree when I started really looking at it.

Have you noticed that Doctor#1 seem to of have more patients with worst gynecomastia and worse before picture whereas Doctor #2 pictures all seemed to have mild cases of gynecomasta in the before pictures?

Doctor #1 also has higher quality pictures which should highlight imperfections more whereas lower quality pictures(doctor # 2) would tend to hide these imperfections.

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member
Doctor # 1. My vote goes to him.

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Doctor # 1. My vote goes to him.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you letting me know which doctor you found better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024