Author Topic: Going for Check up to Dr. Ramachandran, Apollo, Chennai  (Read 2541 times)

Offline balakumar

hi guys,

i talked with Dr. Ramachandran he asked me to come on 27th Oct 09... need to undergo for pre opp. test. can any one tell me what are the things i should inquire with him...

and i planned to fix the surgery date tomorrow after consulting with doc. am planning for surgery in November 21,22... i got my semester exams in between... please give me your valuable suggestions  :)

Sincerely,
Balakumar

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
hey,

i had mine doen by the same doc.. 1 year before..

If he says that only improvement will be there.. better make sure with him that... will i be comfortable without shirt.

You are alwyas safe under his knife.. 1005 gaurantee....

Results for me its a mere improvement....i dont know whthere the doc.. is capable of a falt chest

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
ganesh ! m not gettin wht u u tryin to say !?
m really in state of confusion !
i dont know what to do after seen your case and freedom.i.desrved's case .

ganesh please advise me 

balakumar ! m also planing to surgery by Dr. Ramachandran. please post  about your conversion with doc. and how much he cost it ? please tell in details

thnaks in advance
FIGHTER

Offline balakumar

hi ganesh and fighter ... thanks for u r interest ...

i met doc. and came home today.. he examined me and told i need to go for both lipo and excision .. cost factor: they will charge hour basis max. 40k and in-case u get non stop bleeding they will use special spray it will be Rs5500 ..

but wht happ. to me is a got my frnd to accompany wth me after examination by doc. i discussed wth my frnd he strongly told me tht y u r going under knife its alright to be wth it dont go against nature nothn in it... after hearing his wrds i confused myself still now am not clear

Offline aztec123

• Posting Member
Hi Balakumar,
    I am also planning to meet  Dr. Ramachandran. Could you please guide me on how to get an appointment?
Thanks in advance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024