Author Topic: Quote from Dr. Sandip Jain :S  (Read 2416 times)

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Hi guys, I've been reading a lot and looked at a lot of the topics on here and a lot of people seem to recommend Dr. Sandip Jain.

The average price seems to be around 80,000 INR for normal gyno surgery. I asked him for a quote and sent him some pics of my chest. I only have very mild gyno and he quoted me for 125,000 INR. That seems pretty expensive to me, especially as I will be in a sharing room.

Is that a decent price for me or should I look somewhere else?

Any feedback would be great x

Offline bright_horizon

• Posting Member
Hi,

Even I have heard about Dr Sandip and contacted him for surgery quote. But some how I believe that as he has got quiet a bit of popularity in gynocomastia Surgery, he has started to take undue advantage and rip his patients off. 1.25 lakhs is way too much for the surgery, as compared to quotes by  other Docs. I have a pretty bad case as compared to you and he quoted me 83000, stating skin tightening as well. Dr Sandip might be good, but he just want to rake in some big bucks and make hay while the sun shines!
I reside in Pune. Can anyone suggest me a good Doctor in Pune, Mumbai or nearby places?? I will highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
I consulted http : //www .cosmeticsurgerypuneindia.com/ Dr. Parag Sahasrabudhe near Tilak road and there was a consulting fee, don't exactly remember (between 300-500 bucks). He told me that the surgery should cost around 45-50, plus I would have to spend for charges of getting admitted in a hospital.
I also asked him if he could get rid of the fat around the hips and stomach, he said he could do it but the cost would go up to around a lakh, twenty thousand

I also visited http : // www .cosmeticsurgerypune.com/ Dr. Krishna S Chaudhari, his attitude seems a bit casual, but that did not bother me....as long as he gets the results.....the rates for gynecomastia surgery on his website are stated 25000. I paid around 300-400 bucks for consultation (again, don;t remember the exact number). The only thing is that the clinic looks small, but I'm waiting to know if there are any positives....because he said he would not only help me with the chest issue, but will also get rid of the fat around the waist and stomach in about 85k

Guys, if you have any feedback, please reply, its really important. Needless to say, please register if you have to in order to reply. Many thanks in advance!

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
1.25 is a lot of money ,for 2hrs surgery, in hyderabad the average in a decent hosp is 40k. 4hrs stay, and dischare on the same day with a pressure garment reply to me ishall give you details.
 balakiran

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024