Author Topic: Re: Traveled to India - Painless surgery done while I was awake (4 weeks-pics)  (Read 4881 times)

Offline jdos

• Posting Member

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member

Offline saurabhc88

• Posting Member
heyy where in india did u get this surgery done from?? cn u tell me the exact address?? thanks for help

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member

Offline xelnaga13

Offline sivadithya

• Posting Member
Could you please provide the cost of your surgery?

Offline B-patient

• Posting Member
Is there anyone else considering Vital clinic for their own surgery. Please include me and keep me updated. I would like to know if there is any other user who got this done from JB RAtti. What was the cost, how were the results, did you got drain pipe assist, How about the nipples?

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member

Offline B-patient

• Posting Member
Please tell me if anyone is a recent visitor of Dr Ratti in Vital clinic, delhi? I am considering him for my surgery and would like to see some results

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Thanks. For some reason my written account of my experience does not appear when you search my name. Here it is below. I will post current pics soon ie. 7 months after. Overall I'm happier but I would also like to hear what people think of the scars that remain.

www.gynecomastia.org/smf/13/traveled-to-india-painless-surgery-done-while-i-was-awake/

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Just read your story. Man, that's one hell of a journey you've been on. Very interesting! I don't mind the scars. The shape is good and the scars are a small trade off. They'll get better with time. Whatever does remain I wouldn't even trip on it. I was prepared to except having good shape and wear a shirt for the rest of my life. You could totally go shirtless and who cares about a minor blemish. Im very happy for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024