Author Topic: every story I read feels like im telling it  (Read 1915 times)

Offline mainstream

• Posting Member
thanks for the warm welcome
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:33:50 PM by mainstream »

Offline TigerPaws

Son,

Not to sound terribly insensitive, you need to see a Psychiatrist.

Offline TigerPaws

Son,

Sounds like you went to the wrong psychiatrist(s), whenever someone goes to see any professional, medical or otherwise they need to remember that you are paying the bill(s) and it is up to you to know what you need rather than to rely on someone else.

Most people will try to do the least possible work for the most money they believe they are able to extract. If a psychiatrist(s) is a drug pusher then you need to seek out another, and another until you find someone who will provide the services you are paying for.

Anyone who is considering taking their own life (as you indicated) for something as insignificant as their self image is in need of serious counseling.

If you had a terminal condition and you were going to die a horribly painful death then that is understandable but because you do not like what you see in the mirror? That is an indicator of someone with a serious mental condition.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My breasts grew to a B cup size when I was about 12. In that respect I am just like you. Other than that, I find noting that we have in common.

I learned quickly that people who tease want something for a payoff. if you simply ignore them there is no payoff and eventually they will find another victim. In High School I became a wrestler. If someone groped at me I would hurt them. They did not like that outcome and they left me alone.

Dealing with Gynecomastia is really that simple.

So Gyne has ruined your life? Poor baby, TigerPaws is totally correct.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am 75 years old. Happily married and the father of 8. I have 26 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren. An Air Force Veteran and a former Police Officer.

You on the other hand are a crying baby who blames all his problems on a tiny bit of surplus tissue on his chest and who constantly reaffirm his manhood. How pathetic.

hammer

I thank God that I was strong enough not to let tissue, fat and skin control my life like you and some others have! Maybe it isn't about strength at all.

I never ever let what I call breast get in the way as so much as what I have just read! Did I ever like them? No, not at all, but let them control me , heck no, I will take control, not breast tissue, fat and skin!

Would you let your left hand be in charge of your life as well?

I am a person that served in two of our arm forces with breast, I am happily married, father of five and have the third grandchild on the way! Oh by the way, I am a double "d"!

Mainsteam You I am sure do not have a girl friend with the attitude such as yours, and I can guarantee that it is not the gynecomastia keeping you from the female companionship.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024