Author Topic: Surgery Booked With Karidis :)  (Read 9347 times)

Offline kingboob

How do you feel about the nipple area now? are you happy with the over all result?

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
After massaging is when it looks its best so I do it pretty regular lol, stays that way for a few hours then the scar tissue seems to build up again gradually making it look a little puffy.

Compared to how I was before, I'd have to say I was very happy, I still cant help thinking without him doing that bit extra I'd be elated though. Since I haven't read about anyone else that had their nipple shaved, i'll just need to wait and see if it does turn out to be more natural looking given more time.

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Been quite a while now, overall im really happy. The gyne is gone, my nipples are no longer puffy and i can actually take my top off infront of people even if its warm so i gotta say its been a success. Still massaging to make sure the scar tissue doesnt fill out and stay hard and im pretty sure its helping the way they look.

Just make sure you massage under your armpits where he does lipo though as i've got a little bit of hard tissue thats formed there since i never done it, i couldn't really care though no one will notice it unless they stare at it.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Hey man, it looks great.  I wouldn't worry about the tip of the nipple thing, there are people that don't have nipple tips at all naturally.  Congrats!

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Looking good mate .... All good with me too. Can't believe how much having the op has improved my life!

I had some hard tissue at the incision sites too. I found that massaging the area actually made it worse - since I've left it alone it's almost disappeared  ;)
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Cheers guys. Think i'll lay off massaging the incision sites for a while too and see if it makes a difference, glad to hear you're all good too :)

I've pretty much come to terms with the no nipple thing and like you say there is some guys that don't really have much of a tip so its all good. Might be a bit dodgy on holiday though as all my mates  liked to give me stick when it was cold and my nipples stuck out but thats not gonna happen any more lol

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Never really on this site any more, I barely think about gyne any more these days which is awesome. Got back from holiday the other day and I barely had a tshirt on the whole time :) My mate who's been away with me the last couple of holidays never suspected a thing, apart from the fact he thought I had a midgey bite under my arm(incision site) when i was sunbathing, I just agreed with him lol.

To be able to stand by the beach like this and feel confident made the cost of the op seem like peanuts...

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
Never really on this site any more, I barely think about gyne any more these days which is awesome. Got back from holiday the other day and I barely had a tshirt on the whole time :) My mate who's been away with me the last couple of holidays never suspected a thing, apart from the fact he thought I had a midgey bite under my arm(incision site) when i was sunbathing, I just agreed with him lol.

To be able to stand by the beach like this and feel confident made the cost of the op seem like peanuts...

Haha brilliant, such a confidence inspiring story. Glad you finally got there dude, time to move on with your life and forget about this website I guess! Your chest looks amazing and I hope I get results as good as yours after my surgery.

As for your nipples they look fine IMO. If I ever have nipple scar tissue I'm just gonna invent some raw story to impress the girls, shark attack or something.  ;D
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Cheers dude. I'm actually happy with the nipple area now maybe just cos I've got used to it and the fact no1 noticed anything out of the ordinary when I was away. My holiday in July with all my mates will be the true test.

I think if i still had nipples that pointed out I'd be inclined to think I still have gyno so Karidis probably did the right thing. Like you say most people that have success either move on or never post at all. Someone that has had a bad experience is more likely to hang around and talk about it....

Not sure how many sharks there are out there with a nipple fetish though! ;D

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Awesome results!!!!! Looking good on holiday mate, Im hopefully gonna go for it this summer!!!!

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Thanks mate. The sooner the better!

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
I totally agree with your comments Petey, it is the best thing ever done. Great to look in the wardrobe and take out what you want to wear.

First I have looked on here for a while, trying to leave it in the past.

and if anybody is swithering whether to go for it, then what ye waiting for ?
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024