Author Topic: Need a favour!  (Read 3195 times)

Offline novascotiahfx

• Posting Member
  hey guys, i am in halifax but i have a newfoundland medical card(MCP) I was wondering if someone could do me a favour and call dr. Fieldings office and ask if excision is cover by nf medical! summer is comming and i need to get rid of this! thanks guys. I am just too nervous to call and as each day goes by it gets closer to t-shirt time:( thanks again!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude.... Chill. Taking that first step is easier that you think.  ;)
You have to make the call yourself. Overcomming your fears builds character.

Not sure how long you have lived with Gyne, but I lived with it for 31 years :o. When I learned that day surgery could put an end to the nightmare, it wasn't long before I was on the phone with Leslie at JCF's office.

What are you affraid of? JCF won't laugh at you, Leslie won't laugh at you. They are medical professionals who are here to help you, not make fun of you.

Make the call....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
good advice bambu...the most nerve racking thing for me was making the call...you can do it!! ;)
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hey JonQ.....   where did you get your name from? I was at the gym tonight and a guy in the change room mentioned a guy named 'JonQ'.

John.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
ah, when I was siging up I was tryin to think of a name for myself , my first name is jean...just took it from there...I might have heard it before??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Saw a movie on Sunday night called 'John Q.'

Coincidence huh....

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
The term John Q. Public is often used instead of saying "some guy".  Often shortened to John Q.  "Then John Q walks up and takes the lady's purse".  Similar to John Doe for dead "some guys".

in response to the Nova Scotia dude... make the call man, it'll cost you like 10 cents and you're gonna have to GO there if you get it done anyway... calling ain't so bad.    

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024