Author Topic: Need an Opinion..  (Read 7128 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
I think what I've got is a psychological battle with myself.  lol ...Is this case of gyne really bad compared to others?
context is helpful, but personally i think you really have to decide it for yourself without reference to anyone else. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
looks like u are similar to me. i have friends who are the same and i dont think they think they are abnormal and statistacaly they arent. im self consious about mine and i plan to get surgery. its pretty much a case of how much it bothers you. would you look better if you had surgery? probably (depending on surgeon) is it worth the effort and money. that is somthing only you can decide. are you abnormal no! personaly i also was heavy when i was younger and i feel like i never quite reached my goal body. i think having the surgery will give me the motivation to get back to the gym. also when i go to the beach i find myself constantly pinching my nipples and i dont like the way they feel.

Offline solsurfah

DK I believe you're in the same situation as I. I just posted my pics. I surf so I'm constantly hiding my similiar nipples. Being 28 now, I wish I did something at your age. I'm now going to get mine fixed either surgically or with one of those magic lotions.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
rob900, I don't think your post was impolite.  You make your point very well.  I actually agree with you, given a person is satisfied with their chest, nips, etc.  I also agree that this case is borderline and obviously many would be happy with his chest.  By the same token, some people have nose jobs and I didn't see anything terribly wrong with the nose they had before.  It's an individual thing.  Some people, including yourself, have found a way to live with and sometimes even celebrate their shape.  I truly don't have any problem with that.  You don't see me on the acceptance board telling people they need surgery. 

I was one of the people who was extremely self-conscious about my severe case of gyne.  I lived with it for 30 years before even finding out on these boards what my problem was.  I thought I was all alone and people literally pointed and giggled at me at the beach or pool.  Anyway, that feeling is what I relate to.  Surgery was the option I chose and it has made a profound difference in how I feel about myself.  I just want to help others who are having problems dealing with their gyne by letting them know surgery is an effective way out. 

As I said before, I don't want to talk somebody into surgery if they don't want it.  My angle is that if somebody is having a problem dealing with gyne, then I want them to understand from somebody who's been there that it's the most logical option for getting rid of it.   The reason I began with "With all due respect" is that I sincerely respect your opinion about your own situation and others who feel like you do. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline andy_keny

Hi, you don´t have gyno. Only a little puffy niples. In this case very charmous for many girls ( or boys ). Don´t worry about this

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024