Author Topic: Bad Bra Days?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Johndoe1

For those who wear bras full time, do you ever have a"bad bra day" when it doesn't matter what you do, your bra has a brain of it's own? 

Today is one of those days for me. It's my favorite bra and it's the first wearing after a wash and it won't seat on my body like it's supposed to no matter what I do. Uh!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Is it a newer bra? I sometimes get this with new bras. It seems like after wearing it several times and a few washes, the bra gets to "know" me and develops a bit of a memory. The bra will stretch out in the right places and truly fit. It can be frustrating getting a new bra and trying it on and it fit and after wearing it a couple days, it's even better. Then, you wash it and the fit is all wrong! Don't give up on it. If its a decent quality bra, wear it a couple times, I think that you will love it again. 

Offline blad

A bra is sort of a precision fitting instrument, and some need a break in period.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

No. It's an old faithful. Just on the center hooks of use. Had it since just before COVID shut everything thing down. I wear it about once a week.

Offline taxmapper

You mean the days where you feel like your fighting an octopus on your chest? 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Is it an underwire? How did you wash that bra?

Offline Johndoe1

Underwire. Hand washed and hung dry. My bras are too expensive to wash in the washer and dry in the drier.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Good for you hand washing your bras. I do the same with my bras, also with my panties, shapers, and pantyhose. There goes my theory the washer did it.   I am sorry something happened to one of your favorite bras.

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
My bras, tights, leggings and knickers go in the washer....in a wash bag 🙂

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024