Author Topic: Surgery in Lebanon (Middle East)  (Read 1813 times)

Offline kkmustang

Hello all,

First off I must say I was relieved I found this site, it really is the best web resource on this topic. I would like to thank everyone willing and able to give the help and answers I need.

I had my surgery on Monday the 23rd.
Briefly about my pre-surgery consultation:
My doctor physically felt my man boobs and said there certainly is tissue as well as fat, there will be lipo and an excision if needed. This worried me as I have read that the tissue needs to be removed a 100%, and began to negotiate with this doctor who said that he cannot remove 100% all the tissue because the nipple will recede back and dent inwards. My significant other and I gave the man full trust, he has great experience and seemed like an all round decent man.

After the op, the doctor explained that he went in, did the lipo, removed 800 cc of fat, and then saw that one was still larger than the other, and so went into my right boob and removed tissue. They now look the same size and I am quite satisfied with my appearance in a shirt.

My worries:
- Dr. never heard or gave importance to my bringing up "scar tissue".
- I never had drains to drain the fluid, the Doc never required them he said even when I spoke of the breast filling up and swelling later.
- Is it normal that I can't stretch my shoulders back because I feel my chest is being pulled down?

I am a fairly paranoid guy, I would very much appreciate reassurance on these issues that have come up. I am of course happy and do not regret ever doing it.

Thank you all in advance,
kk

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Congrats kkmustang!!!  Dont worry man im sure your surgery was a success. I just got mine done and my dr dont do the drains either just a really tight compression vest. Just follow his post op orders exactly and keep it on always. The technique he used is tge scarless approach so no incisions under my nipples just two tiny holes on the sides of my chest near my armpits. This techniques does remove fat and the glandular tissue as welll just so you know. Just give it time! You said it looks good so im sure your gonna be happy with the results. Cobgrats again bro :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024