Author Topic: Gained weight since surgery and chest is flabby!  (Read 5924 times)

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I had lipo and excision done about 2 years ago, and I was very fit at the time.  I was about 185lbs, with 10% body fat.  My chest looked great when I was done, but a decent bit of scar tissue seems to have come back, but the main thing is, I've put on about 15lbs since then, and am about 15-20% body fat now.  I'm getting my butt back in the gym, but my chest has a significant amount of fatty feeling tissue that I can grab.  Since I had lipo, the fat cells on my chest shouldn't increase in size right?  Could this be fat growth, do to my overall body fat % increasing, or has my gyno come back?  Like I said, my body fat has increase significantly, so could it still increase in my chest eventhough I had lipo done with the excision?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
When you put on body weight, unfortunately you don't get to pick where it goes.  Fat can come back on your chest if you gain weight.  Good news is that if you get on top of it and lose the weight all you need to do is lose the fat and not the glands this time.  Good luck.

Offline flex1appeal

Chest fat and having gyno are 2 different things. More than likely, you have just developed chest fat. Unfortunately, you don't get to chose where the fat deposits. Exercise should help lose it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah, just working at losing it again should help answer your question better than anything really. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
when you have liposuction that is meant to mean you are less prone to grow fat back in the same place because fat cells have been removed and your body doesnt grow new ones. however there would have been fat cells left there and these will glow as you gain weight. i would get your overall bodyweight back down to where it previously was before worrying. besides it is normal to cary fat on your chest and this doesnt neccesarily look bad.

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I am very prone to chest fat.  Before I had my surgery, it was mainly fat, and not that much gland.  After the surgery, my chest looked great.  I think the reason that I developed the gyno was from being so large and overweight at a young age going through puberty.  My stomach, love handles, and chest seem to be the only places that I do put on fat.  I'm gonna try to get the body fat back down, and hopefully the chest will go down with it.

Before Surgery

Before Surgery

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/natedog437/BoobsEdited2.jpg
2 Days After Surgery

2 Days After Surgery

8 months ago

Now

Now

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Do you not see the puffiness in the now pictures?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
 I THINK U NEED AN EXCISION WITH LIPO

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
Looks like u took some dinabol;  if u havent touched the stuff....get ur hormone level checked

this doesnt look normal fat deposit.....weed/juice/or unlevel hormones cause this...

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Never touched weed,juice, etc.  I had my hormones checked before the surgery and everything was fine.  Had them checked right after the surgery and everything was fine.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
your chest looks terrific on the 8 months ago picture.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I am very prone to chest fat.  Before I had my surgery, it was mainly fat, and not that much gland.  After the surgery, my chest looked great.  I think the reason that I developed the gyno was from being so large and overweight at a young age going through puberty.  My stomach, love handles, and chest seem to be the only places that I do put on fat.  I'm gonna try to get the body fat back down, and hopefully the chest will go down with it.

Before Surgery

Before Surgery

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/natedog437/BoobsEdited2.jpg
2 Days After Surgery

2 Days After Surgery

8 months ago

Now

Now

wowsers,
Ive got the same sitch as you buddy,

Had my op 11 months ago). chest was tight,flat and nips were absolutely flush to the skin.

After 6 weeks the nips puffed out again (my surgeon says that this was due to scar tissue - although I massaged for months on end and cant feel any hard tissue in there now though, but probably onlt began massaging a little late - like 8 weeks post-op)

anyway, now 11 months post-op and I swear that the very last pic of yours could be a pic of my chest now.
Except that a small bit of your non-aerola skin immediately around the nipple also seems to puff out,whereas for me , its only the very centre of my nipples the puffs out now. But the contour of mine still looks much the same as yours.

The rest of my chest though is a great contour, if only I could get these nips to lie flat again...

My ps says its scar tissue and its fibrous and may or may not go away, he's also given me some cortisone shots which havent done all that much.

Im also stumped as to where to go from here, and my ps is saying that Further surgery is just not an option for my situation. Another ps I saw for a 2nd opinion also said he wouldnt operate further, and that I dont have enough gland and/or fat left to work with.

I dont know where to go from here, but the fact is that after all these years and surgery and everything else I have been through , I am still unablle/unwilling to go shirtless , still ashamed of my chest, and still unable to see this situation changing anytime soon....

What is your next step gonna be buddy ? acceptance of your current situation or a 2nd opinion or look deeper into endocrinology or what ??

keep me posted man,
Tony

ps. how old are you?
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024