Author Topic: Reading older posts.  (Read 1153 times)

Brdy64

I read my older posts. I saw quite the transformation. 😉

Brdy64

Yeah in the last year I’ve gone from being more about being strong as I have for years been in to powerlifting to being more welcoming to becoming soft. In the last year I’ve seen a decrease in weight, libido, function and interest of lifting. And increase in breast size and habits that trend more toward feminine than masculine.
Guilty of reading older posts again, I came across this one👍

I hear ya! My 20's I tried to do the "manly thing", I even agreed to testosterone treatments for two years to build "muscle mass" "supposedly". 
I guess in my case however, I always preferred the cooking, sewing, cleaning, and shopping end. 
The estrogen highway carries our interests in a certain direction, and fighting against it is rather uncomfortable at times. Part of finding our comfort zone is identifying who we really are and embracing it, and accepting that the Barbie/GI Joe model types society sets for us are fakes. 
We are individuals, each different and unique. As the estrogen dominance flows it grabs us each differently and at different ages as well. 

Brdy64

Yeah, for sure! Gender and social norms are there and always will be. And those who defy them will always be questioned by most accepted by some and understood by few. It is what it is though. One of many reasons I’m glad for this forum. Without it I’d probably never accepted my breasts or purchased my first bra or knew there were normal people like myself around or adapted to the realization of other habits and interests I’ve noticed in my own over the last year.
Without this forum I might still have been hiding behind bib overalls and not letting anyone know about my love and passion for sewing/designing clothes.

Or even pressuring my doctor for further testing. 

I might have never accepted myself. 🤔

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024