Author Topic: If you wear a bra for Gynecomastia & accept it as just an artical of clothing?  (Read 39243 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Holly necro thread.

1)  How long have you been wearing one? 5-6 years

2)  What style works best for you? underwire with some padding

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra? yes, does not really like it though.

4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing? yes

5) Do you buy your own bra, or does your spouse/partner! own

6)  Where do you buy your bras? online

7)  What size works best for you? 44D

Offline Blousebunnys

I have been wearing bras for about 50 years.
I prefer underwire tshirt bras for everyday wear and sports bras when doing any activity that causes extra bounce.
My wife accepts my wearing a bra.
She sees a bra for what it is. A support garment.
I buy my bras myself.
I buy my bras either at a department store, a boutique or online.
Depending on the bra 44DD or 46D fits the best.

Mac99500

I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS HATE ANYONE WHO ACCEPT THAT THEY HAVE BREAST AND THEY HAVE A MIND SET THAT IT MAKES THEM LESS OF A MAN, ONLY NOT HAVING A JOHNSON CAN MAKE YOU NOT A MAN! 8)
Who will know whether you have one or not? You can still be a man even without one.

hammer

I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS HATE ANYONE WHO ACCEPT THAT THEY HAVE BREAST AND THEY HAVE A MIND SET THAT IT MAKES THEM LESS OF A MAN, ONLY NOT HAVING A JOHNSON CAN MAKE YOU NOT A MAN! 8)
Who will know whether you have one or not? You can still be a man even without one.

As I've said to many on this forum that were crying about having little breast growth and wanting surgery,  I lost my testicles after a vasectomy in my earlier 30's and my breast growth went crazy and now at 58 I'm a 46H,  and I don't feel any less a man then I did in my 20's!

Just because a man has breast growth doesn't change who he is anymore then standing in a garage will make you a car!

aboywithgirls

Well said hammer.  I've been going to a couple of different local lingerie boutiques for years. Mostly because they are the only place I can find a decent bra that fits. As many times that I've been measured and fitted and the hundreds of bras that I've tried on, I'm still a man. They know who I am and why I'm there. They are no longer worried that I might be offended if they bring in a bra that "too feminine ". Like I told them before "its ok, it's a bra, it's supposed to be feminine ".

Offline Reluctant

• Posting Member
1)  How long have you been wearing one? 4+ years.

2)  What style works best for you? Soft cup and some wire.

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra? Yes.

4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing? Yes.

5) Do you buy your own bra, or does your spouse/partner! I buy, sometimes with wife's help if in stores.

6)  Where do you buy your bras? Online, Sears, Walmart etc.

7)  What size works best for you? 40 B-C, depending make and style.

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY MEN IN BRAS,  DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)  How long have you been wearing one?

About 16 years.

2)  What style works best for you?

Demi & tshirt racerback, crossback or leotard set straps, front or back close.

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra?

Im single

4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing?

5) Do you buy your own bra, or does your spouse/partner!

6)  Where do you buy your bras?

Online, or at the store.

7)  What size works best for you?

Brand dependent 38 band, I have found B, C & D cups to all fit different depending on country of origin. Or brand.

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]1)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]How long have you been wearing one?[/font][/color][/i]
-2 years

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]2)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]What style works best for you?
[/font]
[/color][/i]-Padded Bra

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]3)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra?
[/font]
[/color][/i]-Yes

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]4)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing?
-Yes absolutly
[/font]
[/color][/i]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]5) [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Do you buy your own bra, or does your spouse/partner!
-we both
[/font]
[/color][/i]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]6)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Where do you buy your bras?
[/font]
[/color][/i]-mostly online but i go to local mall

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]7)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]What size works best for you?[/font][/color][/i]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]-38[/font][/color][/i]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]:)[/font][/color][/i]

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY MEN IN BRAS,  DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)  How long have you been wearing one?

Three years since I was 67

2)  What style works best for you?

Lace bras and racer back bras

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra?

Yes

4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing?

Yes

I buy my own

6)  Where do you buy your bras?

Walmart. Dillard's, JC Pennies, Yandy, and any where I can find  deal.

7)  What size works best for you?

Like you a 36C  or a 38B

If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]1)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]How long have you been wearing one?[/font][/color][/i]
1 year ,probably should have worn one long before , I just dealt with it for quite some time before getting courage to talk with the wife about it, this forum was helpful with that ,thanks guys

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]2)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]What style works best for you?
[/font]
[/color][/i]Underwire seems to work , still trying different options 

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]3)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra?
[/font]
[/color][/i]Yes

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]4)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing?

[/font]
[/color][/i]Yes
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]5) [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Do you buy your own bra, or does your spouse/partner!the wife helps with this

[/font]
[/color][/i]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]6)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Where do you buy your bras?
[/font]
[/color][/i]Small stores 

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]7)  [/font][/color][font="Open Sans", sans-serif]What size works best for you? 38 c or d ,depending on mfg[/font][/color][/i]

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
1)  How long have you been wearing one?
I have been wearing a bra for three years. At first it was once in a while, but now it is virtually everyday. It is for support.

2)  What style works best for you?
I prefer unlined underwire bras with three clasps in the back.

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra?
My wife accepts the fact I wear a bra for support.

4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing?
I am not sure what she thinks, but she knows I did not ask for breasts and need the support. It is hard for her to try and deny since my doctor has ordered mammograms for me for the past three years.

I buy all of my own bras. Typically with a fitting.

6)  Where do you buy your bras?
I have bought in a local shop, Nordstrom, and at Soma. Soma is my current favorite place.

7)  What size works best for you?
I am a 38C.  I had a fitting just last week at Soma and she confirmed I am a solid 38C.

Offline blad

1)  How long have you been wearing one? 
As much as I could after developing breasts at age 13. Full time for the last 5 years.

2)  What style works best for you? 
Molded microfiber cup bras with no foam liners to minimize projection. Can be with or without underwire. Do have some foam lined cups that feel fine but adds a bit to projection

3)  Does your spouse/partner accept the fact that you wear a bra? 
Wife accepts as she is well aware of my breasts  and need for support 
4)  Does your spouse/partner just see a bra for you as an article of clothing? 
Article of clothing for comfort

I shop on my own

6)  Where do you buy your bras? 
Various department stores

7)  What size works best for you? 
40B
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:03:35 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024