Author Topic: Upsetting post from someone  (Read 1824 times)

Offline adam9140

• Posting Member
You never see a lot of moving posts but this post brought tears to my eyes, a guy who was 20-25 had severe gyno  all his family had died, he's expected to die in a week and has liver failure. It upsets me thinking how can he still power on , I would of gave up a long time ago, I respect his attitude and words can't describe how sorry I feel for him . I have mild gyno I thought I had it bad, I still have all my family and I'm healthy, guess I need to learn not to take things for granted as you never know what you got until you lose it .

Offline snugglebandit

• Posting Member
I think everyone needs to put their gyne in perspective. Even Im guilty of feeling depressed and stuff because of this condition, but now im beginning to see a lot of positive things that have come because of it. I know I for one am a stronger person from having gyne for nine years. Also, Im not so superficial as I probably would be if I hadn't ever had gyne. Little flaws that people have are more beautiful than ugly to me because it makes them unique. And lastly, Im thankful for my gyne because I would not be where I am academically without it. I really stuck my head down in school because of my gyne cause I had nothing better to do than study...rather than party and waste my time.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
About 30 years ago I observed that the results of breast reduction surgery were starting to look really good and I thought it might be a good idea after all.

Then my baby daughter needed heart surgery. My priorities were clear.

Our condition is an embarrassment, but actually it is really nothing more than that unless we make it so.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024