Author Topic: What Stage Gyno?  (Read 869 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
I have some gyno going on.  I have recently lost 25 pounds. Back down to my weight in my 20's, but my chest didn't flatten out like it was in my 20's.  Losing the weight did take a little fullness out my breasts, but the size is still there and I think more prominent.  

What stage gyno do I appear to be?  I am thinking a 3.   

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I never liked the 'staging of gyno', nor do I like calling it gynecomastia. 
It's basically "breasts', women and men can get them and do. 

I'm no doctor, but you do seem to have some going on there and there is nothing to worry too much about. 

Earlier on this same forum someone mentioned that it's very common in men, just look around. I did look around, and I started seeing it 'everywhere' (I barely noticed it before).
I see a 20ish young man working at the mall in a T-shirt with about B cups nipping out!

People are too busy dealing with their own lives to really pay much attention to ours. Just do whatever makes you feel comfortable. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

Most of the people would see a muscular chest from training.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Good job on you weight lose. You could be shirtless at the beach here in Florida and you would not draw negative attention. Larger male chest are common.

Many of us have to take medications out of necessity which also happen to promote breast growth.  Not taking medications has a worse outcome than gynecomastia.

You are concerned about your chest and anything we say does not minimize your concern. This is one phase in life you will have to work through. We can be our own worst enemies when it comes to what others think of us. 

Keep up the good work on your weight loss and healthy lifestyle. 

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
thank you for the responses.   After losing a quite a bit of weight the chest stayed relatively the same.   My breasts pushing outward on tshirts feels more noticeable. So I was curious what stage of gyno I appear to be at.  

Losing weight I think they rounded out a little and look more breast like.  I actually kind of like how they look, but wouldn't want them to get much bigger.  I still spend most days topless around the house and in the yard.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024