Author Topic: Dr Oelbrandt/ Belgium clinics  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Siso

Dear All,
Has anyone had experience with the above surgeon or with singelberg clinic or clinic beaucare in Belgium.
They seem very professional and charge literally half price if compared to UK surgeons.
Thanks a lot

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hi mate I have posted up some Pics for you to have a view, I can't fault my experience and am sure a lot of people on here will agree that you can't expect miracles but you can expect a massive improvement, which I'm glad to say I have thanks to SingleBerg and Dr oelbrandt. I am now 4 months Post op and about to attempt to reduce my body fat to around 13 %. It can take up to a year for your Chest to fully sort it self out but at least I can wear T-Shirts without feeling that people are staring at my breasts...i even wore a vest this summer for the first time in years and walked down the shops :). My mate who spent £4500.00 at Yorkshire Clinic said he still has a little bit of puffy nipples but like I've said Gyno Surgery is not a miricle cure but can reduce the symptoms dramatically along with a health lifestyle. I wish you lots of luck and i hope you get your Gyno sorted soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024