Author Topic: surgery in apollo hospitals, chennai  (Read 11231 times)

Offline Paraman

• Posting Member
Hi I had the surgery successfully done by dr.Murugesan of apollo hospitals, chennai. I am now 4 days post op and there is no pain as such. The doctor advised to wear gynecomastia belt.
Surgery done by Dr.Murugesan, Apollo hospitals, Chennai

Liposuction + Excision

Still Recovering

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
hey Paraman   first Congo for new real life

please upload your pre and post Op Pics

i have a few question about surgery & related ,  please reply

1) how much cost of your surgery ?? how much you have reserve amount if any case ??

2) what is current rate of surgery in Chennai & Bangalore ?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:48:12 PM by fighter »
FIGHTER

Offline Paraman

• Posting Member
Hi I dont have the pre op pictures. But I can post the post op pics sooner.

I had my surgery done by dr.murugesan of apollo hospitals greams road chennai and it costed me around 60000 rs

There is another cosmetic surgeon dr. ramachandran from the same apollo hospitals chennai and I think some people from this forum have also had their surgeries done by him too.

The fees for the surgeries varies with surgeons. So Its better that you consult with both these surgeons and its your decision to choose your surgeon with whom you are confident about and the amount of  money which you have allocated for the surgery.

My case of gyne is a moderate one and I had been suffering from it for the past 7 years. I am happy with the results so far.

If you have any questions please shoot I am more than happy to help you out

Please check out this link http://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/mp/2005/09/15/stories/2005091501220100.htm for more information

This is the doctors(Dr.murugesan's) website http://www.drmurugesan.in/

IF you have any queries you can email him and get answers. The email id is in the website
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:09:51 AM by Paraman »

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Congrats Paraman. Waiting for your post-op pics.
Was it a day-care surgery? or did you stay in the hospital for a couple of days?
Any reason why you didn't go to Dr.Ramachandran?
Thanks

Offline Paraman

• Posting Member
Yes it was a day care surgery and the stitches were removed the 6th day.

The first doctor whom I consulted was Dr.Murugesan and at that time I was not aware of Dr.ramachandran. I came to know about Dr.Ramachandran only through this forum. As far as I know both these doctors are senior consultants with apollo hospitals and both have experiences in doing this operation, so i decided to do this surgery with dr.murugesan. There is no other reason for not getting the surgery done by dr.ramachandran. In fact I did not even have a consultation with dr.ramachandran. The only consultation I had was with Dr.Murugesan . I was confident that he would do the surgery successfully.

Offline jngyne

• Posting Member
hey..congrats man!!!!  i m planning to get surgery done by dr. murugesan in the next few months...so did u have someone to get help u out or were u on ur own..coz i m planning to get it down by myself..i m not really keen on involving friends or family in this ..
think one can pull it off?? and was urs puffy nipples case or ?
Surgery done on April 29th, 2009
Dr. Ramachandran- Apollo Chennai
My case: puffy nipples
Procedure: Lipo, excision with gland removal
Surgery experience
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17446.0

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
u can pull it off...if ur strong enuf mentally...

all da best!
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline Paraman

• Posting Member
The day before the surgery the doctor told me that I should come with an attender for the surgery else I won't be allowed to be admitted  for the surgery.

Otherwise the doctor can help you in arranging an attender for you. Please talk to your doctor about this.

My case of gyne was a moderate one... I also had puffy nipples

Offline ihate_gyne

• Posting Member
Congrats paraman on your confidence and surgery. As a gyne sufferer, I could feel how delighted you would be to see ur flat chest.

I was doing a research on this and found this awesome forum. I am also planning to undergo surgery under Dr. Murugesan. Can you share me your experiences on surgery and tell me the expenses incurred for this? This would be really useful for me to prepare myself and plan accordingly.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Offline born_again

:-X I too had my surgery done in chennai. It was nice feeing and the confidence level has gone up high.Once i saw my cheast two days later my opearation. It was great feeling still my stiches to be removed

Offline ihate_gyne

• Posting Member
@ born_again:

Can you tell us under whom (Ramachandran or Murugesan) you had done ur surgery? I'm planning to undergo surgery in few months and would like to know few details on the same.

can u post ur pre-op and post-op pics pls?

Offline sbk79

• Posting Member
hey , how are you?.. i am also done surgery with Dr.Murugesan, today is 6th day with pain and not full flat, dr. told me that day by day the size will reduce since after surgery need to ware belt, its true va ?

kindly let me know how is your result?

regards

Offline sbk79

• Posting Member
Hey  , how is your result now... post your pic?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024