Author Topic: Surgery Done - Apollo Hospital, Delhi  (Read 24027 times)

Offline D_lost_world

• Posting Member
@ u_free_luv
@ Ganesh

Ask if u wanna know anything else...

Regards and all the best

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
hey d_lost_world,

I was planning to get a gyne surgery too from Apollo delhi once I zone in on the doctor of my choice.

Could you post any before and after pictures so that I know what to expect. I have already posted pics of mine under the USer Photos forum...lemme know if mine is a similar case to yours.

Also, is there a long waiting time before you can get a surgery date?

thanks

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Hi decimal...i read in some other post that i r planning a surgery from lokesh...iam also planning d same...i met hi, and our discussion went for only 10 min where he asked me to undergo some tests and said dat cost will be aroind 50 to 55k .he also mentioned dat no need of revision surgery will be needed....what are your inputs and when r u planning 2 undergo d surgery.pls share......

Offline NoSaint

guys .. i am also planning the surgery in april mid .. i have not contacted any doctor yet..
Dr Lokesh/ Kuldeep/ Anup Dhir are all in apollo right?

I saw somewhere that Dr Dhir is charging 80 -85k for the surgery? Is it ok? From your posts, it looks like the normal cost is 60k.

Also one of my known got the same surgery done in Jaipur Golden from Dr Ashok Tandon. He is fine now ... Any reviews on doctors plz?

This is really appreciated.

-the path of Nirvana..

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
I would rate it at 7 or 8 out of 10... Its not perfect like the ones u call extemely flat chests.... after all its not my natural chest :-) .
[/quote]
dude, it is ur natural chest, u just got some fat n silly tissue removed from it that was not suppossed to b there...
anyway thanx a ton for this post i was really scared before reading this..
my readings made me believe that the surgery costed at least 2 lakh rupees...
mine is a little conservative parents n they would not have agreed on that much..ur post gave me hope..
did it really just cost 60k??
n how did u convince ur parents??

Offline pathfinder

Hi,

I yesterday went through this surgery with Doctor Charanjeev Sobti in his clinic in East patel nagar. The result has been liberating and it cost me approximately 30,000 Indian Rupees to get this done. A professional doctor who is a consultant with Fortis Hospital and he did the surgery in fully awake state, we kept chatting about all things in life and did not realize when the surgery was over. He fully sculpted my chest which is what I wanted. This was a revision and last doctor buggered up the surgery. Total 2 hours it took from the time I changed into ops garments to sitting having a tea and there were two small incisions made. BTW, I had to buy my own compression garment that I bought from a place in Punjabi Bagh for 2000 Rs. Dont pay more than 2000 Rs for the compression garment as the doctors are making money in the compression garment as well.

My suggestion to all is not to just contact the first names that show up on the google first page. The surgery is much cheaper if you go to doctors who have not marketed themselves as well as the ones who have.

here is the link for Dr Sobti of Fortis Hospital. Depending on your case, the costs may vary, however he is still the best and cheapest of all the first page google results. Plus is he well qualified.

I will post my pictures as soon as I am fully healed but post removal of dressing on Day 2, I can already see the sculpting he did.

amulyaclinics dot com

Amulya Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
28/27, East Patel Nagar
New Delhi, 110008
(+91) 9810164630
csobti@hotmail.com

You can contact him directly at (+91) 9810164630. He directly takes the calls.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024