Author Topic: 3rd revision attempt after lakshyajit dhami's surgery  (Read 2605 times)

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Wish me luck.

My surgeon is going to attempt to remove hardened scar tissue in my abdomen, armpit & fat transfer to chest.

6 more months of recovery.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:01:37 PM by becky »

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
mr unlaky,best of luck for your 3 rd attempt

i am a doubting person after my experience
1.selecting the same surgeon inspite of bad result/all leads pointing that fat transfer will not give good result
2.as mr kgr mentioning dr deepak showed only one result/just by his review immediately after the surgery ,without documented many results coming to the conclusion that he is a good gyne surgeon,now the apollo sec is telling he left the hospital as there is no patients.
3.mr rahul is going by sophisticated instrument,his surgeon is having inspite of knowledge that dr jain got good reviews.

i am urging all members to share their result after a year so that the affected person will have a idea about what is good result /not the initial experience of what time he pissed/in standing position or by using bottle.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:01:49 PM by becky »

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Thanks for the luck. I surely need all of it. Will post pictures.

One more thing - please post all pictures in std. format (available on dr bermant website)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:02:02 PM by becky »

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
i am a doubting person after my experience ...

Yes plastic surgery has now become a quick get rich scheme for most doctors.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:02:14 PM by becky »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024