Author Topic: liposuction or Escission  (Read 3312 times)

Offline PakXoxer

I met with doctors. some recommend me for lipo. but some says lipo results are not long lasting they suggest for excission(cut). please those who have experiance tell me what should I go for. i want to go down sugery in a couple of weeks.
also i m from pakistan so if there is anyone from pakistan please talk to me. keeping our privacy we can share our problems and may help eachother.
thanks.

Offline shahf82

hey, I am also from Pakistan and I wanted to go for surgery as well. Planning in the next month or so. I agree tha we should share our personal experiences. I noticed you posted this message couple of months ago, so have you already had surgery ? If yes, how did it go ? Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
Hey gud 2 see im not da onli one here in pak with this prob... u know sum moral support is better than anything... u guys know any surgeons in karachi? or do u know any place to buy good clothing for this condition.. as u know its reallyy hot here and wearing winter clothes is not the solution...  cuz im really tired of hunching all the time :(

do rply :)

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Hi there.. I think u should go with surgery. Because lipo just sucks fat out of ur chest and may come again f u lose ur control on food. I may not undergone surgery yet bt i knw its d answer to all of our prblms reg gyne. Btw, im frm philippines.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024