Author Topic: Told you should wear a bra  (Read 12052 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Got a smile out of me with that one Blad... :P

Offline taxmapper

My niece.   Then the other half. 

Even an old friend told me to wear one. 

So... I have nice collection of sports bras now. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Aren’t you glad they suggested and you followed their advice? What do they say now ?

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
I was not well after seeing what my body is developing. I couldn't talk about it too anyone. It feels soo embarrassed taking about it. I was in desperate need of help esp emotionally. One of my female friend noticed about it & told me to show me. Reluctant to it, i showed her & she was surprised to see i was developing breasts & nipples was popping out. Then she calmed me down & comforted me that i should wear a bra. She then explained me how it's a need & female also wears it for sake of comfort. Then she measured me & shopped for me & bought couple of things. She told to wear it as ur body need to wear for comfortable. I then onwards wear bra & now ita s usual clothing for me. 

So it was my female friend who adviced me to wear bra. 

Offline Quest

My cousin made me understand that I should wear a bra. But she didn't do it too delicately.
I was 17 at the time, my cousin was about 30. I was at the beach with my parents and my cousin. My cousin suddenly said that my breasts were bigger than hers. She didn't say it outright, but she made it clear that I shouldn't be walking around with my breasts bare.
Nobody continued the topic.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Wow... Not too delicate indeed! Shaming like that never helps. How are you dealing with it now?

Offline Quest

I couldn't deal with it for a long time. Despite the endocrinologist's assurances that the breasts disappeared, they remain to this day. I'm 30 now and my breasts are currently 38D.

After losing weight, the breasts become more visible and a little sag. For this reason, I'm thinking about wearing the bra more often.
Do you think it would be beneficial?

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I couldn't deal with it for a long time. Despite the endocrinologist's assurances that the breasts disappeared, they remain to this day. I'm 30 now and my breasts are currently 38D.

After losing weight, the breasts become more visible and a little sag. For this reason, I'm thinking about wearing the bra more often.
Do you think it would be beneficial?
At 38D? Absolutely! While it’s really up to you and where you are in your acceptance of being a male with sizable breasts; truly bigger than most women; it is a big decision. I personally waited way too long before trying bras. I feel they’re the best thing ever now, and wear full time. A proper fitting bra can actually obscure the outline and control jiggling that draws the eye to your chest. It also feels really good to be finally in control of your chest. You’ll feel relief from the sagging and jiggle. 

Offline Quest

I'm slowly starting to get convinced by this idea, but in a regular bra, the breasts are much more visible.
I also tried a sports bra, but I couldn't stand it for long. If I were to wear a bra, it would be a regular bra - it's more comfortable.
Without a bra, the most annoying thing is the sticking of the breasts to the skin of the stomach and the boob sweat. Jiggling and nipple chafing is also not a pleasant experience.

Is it typical for gynecomastia to significantly enlarge the nipple when it's warm? 
I can see a very big difference in my case.

p.r.1974

Yes, my experience has been similar with heat relaxing the skin , and thus the nipple. I believe that mileage varies per individual. My experience being that cold contracts, and will poke out of a shirt without a bra with padding or nip covers. if they are developed enough to do so. I haven't had traditionally male nipples since about 10.

Offline SideSet

Your cousin was not tactful, but she was correct.  You will look and feel better in a bra 

Offline Busty

I can’t count the number of times growing up I was told I needed to wear a bra. The crazy thing is they were right   

Offline Johndoe1

I got called out once in a staff meeting that I needed to wear a bra. I did but not for many years. Wish I had.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

Wow. Would love to hear exactly how that happened 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
When I was 10 - 11 years old, summer camp was brutal. All the kids made fun of me. "You need a bra" was just the start. "Your t*ts are bigger than my mom's" was one I heard a lot. Later in life, in my professional career, I worked with Spanish speaking people and they gave me the name "Tetas Grande". There was also a joke in the office about how I moonlighted as a female impersonator. That hurt. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024