Author Topic: Men and Breasts  (Read 4543 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Definitely important to have underwire cups wide enough for male breasts.  That is one reason I'm so fond of the Lilyette style I discovered along the way.  Narrow cups cause pain on the outside edge of breasts.  I loved the look of this brassiere but I had to let it go simply because wearing it was too painful.  I could get by for an hour or two but then it had to go...

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That is a nice looking bra!
I have one like it and also sheer both not in my go to brand and found in that line I had to go up a band size to accommodate the width of my breast tissue.  Such a nice look it might be worth trying a different size.  

MyLife

I used to go in for fittings and buy my bras from Soma, but with what I do for work and my hobbies im really rough on clothing. I've gone to just buying cheap bras from Walmart because they make more sense for me. I would rather have a $10 bra give out after a month than a $70 bra. And once I've worked out a size that works, they are just as comfy as the ones from Soma. Just a lesser quality. That is why I had to sister size down so much to encase my side set breasts. But I can wear my 38D bra all day long and not look forward to taking it off at night 

Offline blad

I used to go in for fittings and buy my bras from Soma, but with what I do for work and my hobbies im really rough on clothing. I've gone to just buying cheap bras from Walmart because they make more sense for me. I would rather have a $10 bra give out after a month than a $70 bra. And once I've worked out a size that works, they are just as comfy as the ones from Soma. Just a lesser quality. That is why I had to sister size down so much to encase my side set breasts. But I can wear my 38D bra all day long and not look forward to taking it off at night
Once you find a bra that fits you are in boob heaven. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Definitely important to have underwire cups wide enough for male breasts.  That is one reason I'm so fond of the Lilyette style I discovered along the way.  Narrow cups cause pain on the outside edge of breasts.  I loved the look of this brassiere but I had to let it go simply because wearing it was too painful.  I could get by for an hour or two but then it had to go...
Nice bra!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Women have these things figured out.
Correction: Women have EVERYTHING figured out! For a long time now I have realized that they are by far the stronger sex!
It depends. In my country there are some very stupid women, especially in politics. But the men are not better either.

Offline Johndoe1

Correction: Women have EVERYTHING figured out! For a long time now I have realized that they are by far the stronger sex!
It depends. In my country there are some very stupid women, especially in politics. But the men are not better either.
I think that's universal in politics! 😉
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

I think that's universal in politics! 😉
I guess you're right! :)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
At times, I question my bra size; so I recently bought a cup size down just to compare. I've been wearing a size 36D (Elomi Charley Plunge Lace), and bought a Jockey 36C Tee shirt bra. Besides the fact that my girls felt squeezed into the smaller padded cups, I REALLY prefer the airy feeling of lace.💃🏻

Joni❤️🧜‍♀️

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have that jockey t- shirt bra in a 38B. I like how it fits. I wear mine when active in physical activities. Has a little more bounce than a sports bra but is more comfortable overall.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
You are soooo welcome. I use it religiously. I was aware of the fact that I may have a hormonal cycle too after having a conversation about it with the ladies at lunch.  That was when one of my girlfriends at work suggested that I try monitoring my cycles using the app. That's how I discovered that I have about a 31-33 day cycle most of the time.

Between the app and Midol, it really helps with the symptoms from natural cycle of estrogen fluctuations in my body.

It really is the same thing that I have said in the past about bras. Women have these things figured out.  They (we) know how to deal with their breasts and that is wearing the right bra for the job. The hormonal cycles that we deal with due to our exposure elevated estrogen levels is no different than AMAB. Estrogen is Estrogen. Estrogen does not care if you were born with a vagina or a penis. Estrogen works on the body, mind and soul.

♥️Sophie ♥️
I have used the app for several days and am watching how symptoms follow closely with weight gain and loss. Especially the 'bloating'. It seems the bloating also correlates with about a 5lb weight gain that quickly goes away as soon as it's over. 

I would recommend the ''My calendar, period tracker' to just about anyone that as estrogen dominate. 🤗💋😘
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

That is a nice looking bra!
I have one like it and also sheer both not in my go to brand and found in that line I had to go up a band size to accommodate the width of my breast tissue.  Such a nice look it might be worth trying a different size. 
Thanks Parity.  I actually experimented with a different size but alas, the cups themselves were two narrow.  Most of us men have breasts set wide on our chests which necessitates a design that has enough lateral space in the underwire frame.  I had the lace brassiere in three colors but eventually I tossed them all.  I found the Lilyette by Bali Women's Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Minimizer Bra to fit my breasts perfectly and subsequently bought quite a few brassieres.  Unfortunately, this style does not go beyond a 42 inch band which meant I needed to add an extender.  The extender pushed the straps too far out on my shoulder but I found a small strap that holds the shoulder straps in place.  Putting the brassiere on is an adventure because of the shoulder straps setup but it all fits perfectly and my breasts are very happy in the unlined cups consisting of two thin layers of silky soft material.  You'll find photo of that brassiere in the many photos I've added to this thread.  Here's a link if you want to check it out.

Lilyette Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Minimizer Brassiere

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024