Author Topic: my before/after photos  (Read 11180 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Don't mean to be rude, but how much was the total cost .

Thanks

Offline etienne.etienne

• Posting Member
tonysoprano: I have no idea how much fat was removed, but my surgeon said the gland and the fat both were very "combined" (not sharply separated).

markashleigh1979: The operation costs 1000 Euro. I think this is relatively low price, isn't it? I think the medicine is cheaper here in Eastern Europe as compared to the Western Europe or U.S. - or am I wrong?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I think those are possibly the best results Ive seen dude.

Im start to think about considering flying to czech for my revision ..
... and the saga continues

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Fantastic results - probably the best I've seen yet.

Czecho has a fantasic reputation for all things medical.

I know quote a few Irish and Brits who go there for extensive dental treatment (crowns, implants, bridges etc) and it costs about 1/4 of the cost at home. The work is all top-notch too.

Offline jj1989

amazing, far better than any Ive seen lurking these boards before. Im 16 and already planning to get surgery in the next 2 years before I finish college, I assumed I would goto Levick but after seeing your results Im wondering about going abroad..
How long would you recommend I stayed in Prague so I could get to all the followups, does the doctor have a website or even speak English?

jb

That is amazing! Consider yourself blessed. If I were you, I would buy a lottery ticket.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
does anybody know how t contact this surgeon, ive tired googling him but cant find a thing? anyone got a contact num or email addy?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024