Author Topic: Right nipple SQUIRTED?  and Intro  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Puff

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Alberta guy here, I also posted this story on the main board.  Well I have gyno and have for about 2-3 years I'm 23 right now.  I don't know what caused the onset.  

I'm in good shape and have fairly low body fat.  6'1" 200lbs.  

Earlier today I was feeling the lumps out of curiousity and squeezed the right one and a quick stream of fluid squirted out.  It was clear and there was not much at all.  Probably if you took an eye dropper and dropped a drop or 2 that would be the volume.

A couple times in the past I have squeezed my nipple and a small drop of fluid has come out (actually my girlfriend found this lovely trait of mine), but never has it squirted out like this.

I made an appointment to get a consultation and January 2006 is the earliest I can get in, and by the sounds of it, it may be a year after that for surgery.

Does anyone know any experience with doctors in Alberta with less wait time?

Should I be seeing an endocrinologist instead?  Has anyone had this strange phenomenon happen to them?  Lord do I hope it's not milk and instead just some other fluid.

I'll try to keep in touch but I find that I already dwell on this condition too much so I'm not sure if it's healthy to be on here reading stuff about it all the time.

Offline Puff

• Posting Member
Nobody has any comments?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024