Author Topic: Shirts  (Read 7454 times)

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
The undershirts are worth the money... and they will work with anyone if you get the right size..

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
If you have mild/moderate gyn, shirts w/ logos on them have helped many on here hide it.

Offline RDS8500

• Posting Member
The 997 is the way to go. I now have 8 of them. I rarely ever leave home without one on. It gets to where you hardly notice that you have it on. No,they aren't at all uncomfortable to wear while eating. I usually don't wear mine around the house or out doing yard work.

Offline User

• Bronze Member
I've been using fishermen button up shirts for the past 10 years since they have big pockets on the left and right side and baggy, is there any other type of shirt I can try out that hide gyne?

I wasn't aware that things like the "997" existed or that they were invisible to others.  I have moderate (severe compared to what I've seen on this board) gyne and have worn "regular" clothing my entire life.

I think T-shirts are okay.  I wear two layers and I rarely see people staring at my chest.  Back when I was going to school I'd wear sweat shirts and light weight jackets year round.  Unfortunately, my gyne is severe enough that it was still noticeable even with a baggy sweat shirt.  The only thing that hid it for me was bulky winter coats even though some people still stared at my chest when I'd wear one coat (I think there were still lines :( ).

I couldn't see myself wearing an undergarment like the 997 because the change would be so dramatic that if I was ever to forget to wear it or stop wearing it without surgery people would realize that something was wrong.  

I draw the line at T-shirts.  I will wear them and won't be stopped.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 09:11:59 PM by User »
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I wanna get one of these shitts, what size should i buy? I normally wear a XL tshirt, but it fits loosely, not tight. So what size of 997 would i buy?

And how many would i need to buy?
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I wanna get one of these shitts, what size should i buy? I normally wear a XL tshirt, but it fits loosely, not tight. So what size of 997 would i buy?

And how many would i need to buy?

Use a tape measurer and measure around your chest.  I measured around my boobs and it was like 44" and so I got the Large (I think the Large is 40-44").

As for how many, RDS8500 has eight, I have one.  It really depends on how much money you want to spend.  I wore that one for about a month and still haven't washed it :P
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
I think when u measure u gotta sqeeze ur breasts so it fits a lil tight.. im not sure tho

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Wouldn't a month get pretty nasty smelling?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Hehe only if you sniff it.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I lived in a cold weather state in the northern US and would wear a wind breaker all summer.  :-[

Back when I was a kid in the 80's, I had a collection of "members only" jackets.  ;D

At least I looked cool and the chicks liked it. 8)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 11:55:01 AM by jc71 »

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
U try that jacket stuff down here, ya get burnt. Stupid hole in the ozone layer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024