Author Topic: Lista and OHIP  (Read 9382 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Dr. Lista's office accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

They also have financing available through two companies: Credit Medical and Medicard. Both companies have websites where you can apply on-line.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
5000, will equal 77 dollars in interest only.

Dude.... where did you come up with $77?

$5000 at 18.5% interest adds up to about $500 per annum. Pay it back in a year.... $500 int.  Take 2 years to pay.... $1000 int. Take 3 years to pay.... $1500 etc...etc...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hey darrion, how did u pay for it, Does dr.lista have payment options, like monthly payments, because i dont wanna charge my credit card 5000 because the  interest too high...etc,

Dude, regardless of who you borrow from, you will be paying about the same or more than that of the going major C.C. rates. You may want to consider taking out a small personal loan for the 5 large. You may be able to negotiate a reasonable interest rate for the term.

Read this Dude. Second paragraph.

Good Luck my man!

John.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 03:50:55 PM by Bambu »

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
hey bambu, the interest on the card will be 77$ a month, and that comes close to a grand a year on interest, anyways i was searching the internet yesturday and i found a very very low interest card for students from bank of montreal. the int. is 1% plus prime, which comes up to 4%.. The reason for the low interest is cuz the card is a loan for paying for tuition, but since i got taht covered im going to use this card for the surgery, and i decided fielding was the way to go.. they loan like 10000 a year ... anyways details are here : http://www4.bmo.com/personal/0,4518,35649_36829,00.html
Also wats great about the loan is taht you only pay interest on what you use, so if i use 1500 out of the 10000, i will be charged teh interest only on 1500, which is 75$ interest per annum and u get to pay back when you are done school. amazing eh. hopefully this will help other students who want the surgery but dont have the money right away. l8tz

Offline Grandpa Bambu

hey bambu, the interest on the card will be 77$ a month, and that comes close to a grand a year on interest.

Ooops, there was a slight misunderstanding. Me bad   :-[  so sorry! I though you meant $77 for the term.

Anyways i was searching the internet yesturday and i found a very very low interest card for students from bank of montreal. the int. is 1% plus prime, which comes up to 4%.. The reason for the low interest is cuz the card is a loan for paying for tuition, but since i got taht covered im going to use this card for the surgery, and i decided fielding was the way to go.. they loan like 10000 a year ... anyways details are here : http://www4.bmo.com/personal/0,4518,35649_36829,00.html
Also wats great about the loan is taht you only pay interest on what you use, so if i use 1500 out of the 10000, i will be charged teh interest only on 1500, which is 75$ interest per annum and u get to pay back when you are done school. amazing eh. hopefully this will help other students who want the surgery but dont have the money right away. l8tz

Cool my man.... 4% is awesome! Sure pays to shop around huh?

Yep.... Can't go wrong with JCF.....

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024