Author Topic: tattoo's that cover those scars  (Read 8494 times)

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
I've been thinking about getting tattoo's for a long time and now i started thinking it'd be a great idea to get tattoos on you shoulders and across your chest to cover up those ex.lipo scars.
I was thinking about getting a tattoo that goes from my biceps up to my shoulders..well about just about all of my upper body. maybe some crazy tribal signs or i donno something kick ass

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Why would you get a tribal tattoo? Assuming you're not actually of a tribal background.. why?
etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

Cool.... 8)   Good idea!  Tat's are awesome. I have a couple of tats. Check out my pics Page ( click on the link in my Sig below ). I have pics of both tats. You'll have to post a few pics when you get your tats cut.

John.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 05:14:28 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
Hey man Tattoos are an awesome an creative thing, so it would be cool to use them to cover your scars up, I assume theyre bad scars?I am getting my gyne surgerey 6/22. I actually have 1/3 of my back tattooed and 2 sleeves on my arms and a leg sleeve in the making. I would definately suggest NOT getting a tribal tattoo, they are very "trendy" and boring. Get something that will actually mean something to you as a person not just for the tattoo trend and to be cool.

P.S dont get anything "off the wall" because who would want something someone already has, heva the tattoo artist draw you something up, youll be much more happier and satisfied!!!!
KoRn Rocks...(guy)T!TS DONT

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
Cool, thanx for the advice kornfan (korn awesome band)
after my surgery the 6/23 i'll wait till i turn 18 and go looking.
YOu guys rule!!!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey man Tattoos are an awesome an creative thing, so it would be cool to use them to cover your scars up, I assume theyre bad scars?I am getting my gyne surgerey 6/22. I actually have 1/3 of my back tattooed and 2 sleeves on my arms and a leg sleeve in the making. I would definately suggest NOT getting a tribal tattoo, they are very "trendy" and boring. Get something that will actually mean something to you as a person not just for the tattoo trend and to be cool.

P.S dont get anything "off the wall" because who would want something someone already has, heva the tattoo artist draw you something up, youll be much more happier and satisfied!!!!

Yeh. whatever you do dont get tribal tattoos. Theyre trendy , meaningless (to you) and look ridiculous on urban/suburban white/black guys.
Theyre for people in the jungles of borneo or maori warriors in new zealand.
... and the saga continues

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
ALRIGHT FELLAS

be honest, how bad does it hurt ? -- and be honest, don't try to be a hardcore badass..

i can handle a bit of pain, but nothing that is terrible..

so when your sitting there about to get some ink done, how bad does it really hurt ?

is it more of a buring sensation ?, or a pricking sensation ?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

So when your sitting there about to get some ink done, how bad does it really hurt ?

It feels like you are being cut. That is why I say you get a tattoo 'cut'. It doesn't hurt though. It's just a weird feeling. I guess it all comes down to what your pain threshold is.

Why do you ask Dude? Ya think'n of getting one?

John.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Bambu - is that a chevy tat you have on your left arm?  I know they have a huge FORD plant in somewhere in Ontario.  Do they have a chevrolet plant too?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bambu - is that a chevy tat you have on your left arm?  I know they have a huge FORD plant in somewhere in Ontario.  Do they have a chevrolet plant too?

jc....

Yes, it's a Chevy bowtie. I got that when I had my Camaro SS convertible.

No, no Chevy plants in Ontario that I know of.

Yeah, Ford has a huge truck assembly plant close to where I live. They make the Freestar there.

John.

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member

It feels like you are being cut. That is why I say you get a tattoo 'cut'. It doesn't hurt though. It's just a weird feeling. I guess it all comes down to what your pain threshold is.

Why do you ask Dude? Ya think'n of getting one?

John.

seriously considering it-- i wanted to get one on my arm and my back.

i seen this one that had an EYE BALL LOOKING down on a cross with the caption "WATCHING MY BACK" -- but i'm not a real religious person (although i am a believer)-- so i'm not sure... but it was sweet as hell (no pun intended) it's one of those, you would have to see it.. it's hard to explain..

i don't know what i would get on my arm ? but IMO, if your're going to get one, it might as well be on the arm  :-/

i just wanted to know how bad it hurts ?--- because a few of my buddies who have em' say "IT DOESN'T hurt at all..

but some of the others say, they're not going too lie "IT HURT"  like hell

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
It all depends on what part of the body you get inked, i know that the armpit and the "ditch" (the inside of your elbow)are the worst.  the shin is brutal too but everything else doesnt hurt at all.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

yea i agree it def depends where ur getting it.... but it def doesnt feel like someone is cutting u with a knife....

It does to me. I guess we all percieve things differently...  ;)

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024