Author Topic: 40 Days after 2nd surgery  (Read 5165 times)

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Please guys help me out... I had my revision done 15 days before .. i wd like to have your valuable inputs..

As question for doctors and senior members of this forum,

I had excision +Power assited lipo  1st time

Tumescent lipo + excision for revision...  

Please advise me which lipo technique is good for people going for revision... it will be really helpfull..

and specifically do we need to tell the surgeon that he has to remove the fat by lipo in upper chest and the underarms area... because my both surgeons so far didnt touch these areas... i found this to be the issue in my case...

Is it a mistake from my side not telling them to concentrate on these areas...?

Atlast the final battle... im 15 days post opp..now ...my surgeon told to wait for 1 month...How many day i need to wait before considering a revison....and please let me know the best lipo technique i should go for in my case of second revision..

I feel very bad now...and im day by day increasing my will power to fight this gyne off..and already started going to gym....

Guys and docs please do reply me

DrBermant

Please guys help me out... I had my revision done 15 days before .. i wd like to have your valuable inputs..

As question for doctors and senior members of this forum,

I had excision +Power assited lipo  1st time

Tumescent lipo + excision for revision...  

Please advise me which lipo technique is good for people going for revision... it will be really helpfull..

and specifically do we need to tell the surgeon that he has to remove the fat by lipo in upper chest and the underarms area... because my both surgeons so far didnt touch these areas... i found this to be the issue in my case...

Is it a mistake from my side not telling them to concentrate on these areas...?

Atlast the final battle... im 15 days post opp..now ...my surgeon told to wait for 1 month...How many day i need to wait before considering a revison....and please let me know the best lipo technique i should go for in my case of second revision..

I feel very bad now...and im day by day increasing my will power to fight this gyne off..and already started going to gym....

Guys and docs please do reply me

There is a basic problem here. If you need to "tell a surgeon" how to operate, you obviously have selected the wrong surgeon. 

I prefer my Dynamic Technique for most of my male chest sculpture. Revision surgery issues involve compromises such as degree of scarring, resources remaining, the nature of the deformity. Tissues need 6 months or longer to evolve before determining what issues remain.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hello Doctors,

Please provide ur valuable inputs,

1st surgery 2 years before (Gland Removal+Power assited Lipo)

2nd surgery 1 month before (Gland Removal + Tumnescent Lipo)

My nipples are sore and are now puffy , this was not the case before the revision.My left nipple is inverted.
The doctor said 50ml of fat removed through lipo but still i have the same chest before surgery.I can see some improvements on th excision done(20 mg from each side)

Im a lot worried about the nipple puffiness and tenderness--  and the invertion of left side nipple.Will there be any improvements.

Im having dissolvable stiches(still there is a stich above the skin) and noticed that they have healed up.

Please advice...

DrBermant

Hello Doctors,

Please provide ur valuable inputs,

1st surgery 2 years before (Gland Removal+Power assited Lipo)

2nd surgery 1 month before (Gland Removal + Tumnescent Lipo)

My nipples are sore and are now puffy , this was not the case before the revision.My left nipple is inverted.
The doctor said 50ml of fat removed through lipo but still i have the same chest before surgery.I can see some improvements on th excision done(20 mg from each side)

Im a lot worried about the nipple puffiness and tenderness--  and the invertion of left side nipple.Will there be any improvements.

Im having dissolvable stiches(still there is a stich above the skin) and noticed that they have healed up.

Please advice...

As mentioned before, choice of surgeon is a critical issue.  Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures can better help others better understand your concerns.

Tissues need to heal and evolve after some surgery to best understand remaining contour issues.

Male Inverted Nipples can be a smaller variation of a Crater Deformity Defect of Poor Gynecomastia Surgery.

Options depend on many factors best explored with an experienced revision gynecomastia surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the inputs doctor.

my doubt is .. my nipples were normal before the revision surgery and it was after the reviosion there have gone little bigger and puffy and projecting.

1) is there any possibilities that due to a bad surgery the nipples get puffy and bigger in size...or is it a scarring which might go away..

2) And i have a dissolvable stitches in my aerola, there is also a stich coming out of the aerola which is visible outside...im 40 days post opp now...how long does it take for those stitches to go off...or shd they be removed manually...?
the doctor told that it will dissolve 6 weeks after surgery...

3) 2 days from now i have a follow up with my doc.... wt shd i be asking to him based on my current condition...My opinion is there was not enough lipo done or he was not able to pull enough fat due to tumescent lipo technique..

please advice

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hey guys..Senior members and doctors of this forum do please help me out...

I have seen some excellent inputs from soo many people of this forum...

Please advice me...Im disturbed a lot...

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
hello ganesh  how are you ?

do some post in ASIA section (india) about yourself.

hope everything will be get better
FIGHTER

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024