Author Topic: Surgery in Thailand, or India?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline dlrs44

• Posting Member

Anyone have experiences with gyno surgery in either of these countries?  I'm seeing gyne surgery prices in Thailand around the $3000 range and half that in India, which includes everything - surgeon fee, operating room, anaesthesiologist, many even include free rooms and free transport to/from airport.  Of course add about $1000 for the plane tickets, but this is something I could afford sooner than later.

I've been to Thailand a few times and want to go to India, so I'm not afraid of the travelling aspect.  But I would be apprehensive about the cleanliness and lack of health regulations, particularly in India (no offense to anyone from there, these are just my preconceptions, I could be totally wrong).  Of course there are many other concerns of having it done in a foreign country to think about.   I have done some research and found some seemingly good surgeons with 20+ years experience including gyno surgery in both countries.  In Thailand I was also looking into cosmetic surgery offered through a major Bangkok hospital that I know is considered to be as good as anywhere in the west.  These surgeons may not be Bermant or Delgado but their before and after shots of gyno surgery look pretty good to me.  Any advice on this would be appreciated...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024