Author Topic: Best T-shirts / undergarments for mild-to-moderate gynecomastia  (Read 4655 times)

Offline amethyst tint

• Posting Member
Hey all: I'm looking for a t-shirt to wear under dress shirts and other clothes. I have a 42" chest and a medium build (6'1", 193 lbs). I would like to find a t-shirt that compresses my chest somewhat but is also relatively comfortable.

Can anyone recommend a brand name or two? I've ordered a couple of t-shirts from GC2compression.com, but would be interested in trying one or two other brands, if there are any really good ones out there.

DrBermant

Hey all: I'm looking for a t-shirt to wear under dress shirts and other clothes. I have a 42" chest and a medium build (6'1", 193 lbs). I would like to find a t-shirt that compresses my chest somewhat but is also relatively comfortable.

Can anyone recommend a brand name or two? I've ordered a couple of t-shirts from --, but would be interested in trying one or two other brands, if there are any really good ones out there.

I have evaluated many different Compression Garments for Gynecomastia and have found none in the same league. I also demonstrate to what degree these garments are effective with the various body types on the pages in that section. For our patients coming to our office, they can try on the actual garments during their evaluation to see what the garments can do on animation (bending and jumping). What is not shown on the web, is the expressions on their faces. That experience is priceless and rewarding on finding such an effective temporizing measure for someone trying to lose weight, stabilize a problem, or until they can afford surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline annachinn

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024