Author Topic: big nipples no man breasts  (Read 2365 times)

Offline mousavi.farzam

Hi I'm 24 years old, my nipples are bigger than usual and pointy shaped, when I feel cold they look normal, it's like they shrink. I work out in gym and now my breasts are in a better shape but still my nipples look the same a little bit like there is some kind of water beneath them. What is the treatment except surgery?
Thanks

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
Typically the only effective treatment for gynecomastia is surgical correction. You have not provided any history so it is impossible to be more specific.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Your description is very typical of mild gynecomastia.  If it's enough that it bothers you, surgery is really the only option for full correction.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline mousavi.farzam

Thank you so much for replies.
I guess I was 16 or something... my parents took me to a doctor because they thought my height is not good for my age and he gave me some injections (if I use it right)to stimulate my hormones which I don't remember what their names were. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but in puberty period my nipple went like this as it normally should, but it never faded.

Here are some photos I thought it could be useful.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Looks like gynecomastia...a mild form with "puffy nipples" mostly.  The areola is also large, but that may shrink down to a more normal size without skin removal, and if not, skin could be reduced later.  As for what to do other than surgery?  Not much that I'm aware of.

RS

Offline mousavi.farzam

Thanks for your help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024