Author Topic: The bra or the breasts?  (Read 10686 times)

aboywithgirls

I currently wear a 38E for most of my bras. For the most part, I don't believe that comfort and concealment can coexist. The concealment, compression, and confinement that you get from a sports bra or is it the comfort and support of an underwire.Which is more important for you? Comfort or conceal? Or are either important to you. Is there a good bra that can do both?

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Never found a sport bra that will fit me, unless it had adjusters and molded cups and at that point, there is no point.
My chest is 50 inches around but a 42 bra fits well.

hammer

46H, for comfort, but no underwire, a button down shirt over a t-shirt and even as big as I am it really isn't that noticeable.

I have said many times before that people really don't notice our chest as much as we think they do and those of us that are bigger are living proof of that. Can any of you really remember a lot of times being noticed! Now there are a few times but not day be day people looking at you, "wow look at that guys boobs"!

I only had one time that someone said that I needed a bra. It was a customers sister that was from Germany that said in German that I needed the bra. (This was when I was still a general contractor) I then asked what she said and reminded her that my first wife was from Germany and I understood part of it, so she told me. I then told her that this is what happens when a mans loses his nuts and she felt very bad then.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
If you really want to see if you are noticed, but not know why try the supermarket test.  Go with a friend or two.  Once inside arrange to be in the middle of the aisle with your friends 20 fee behind or in front of you and facing you and not obviously associated.  They will see the reactions after you have passed by or before you get there.  The person in the middle will never see them.  A group of us did this a couple of times, having nothing at all to do with gyne.  It was an attention exercise.  The guy who was 6'9" got the most stares after passing.  A good looking woman who was 5'9" got a lot.  I got almost as many as either of them.  Who knows why though.  Sometimes one could see the eyes go for my chest and then the quick look away.  Sometimes the friends could hear the conversations.  Then you could know what they noticed.  It usually wasn't my breasts though, at least not enough that they could mention it.

aboywithgirls

I have never tried to hide them or show them off. Like I've said in previous posts, I have been wearing a bra  I was 14 years old so my take on wearing a bra is that it's just something that I do for something that I have. Women do the same every day for the same reason and most of them have smaller breasts than I do. I know that most of the guys on this site started wearing bras later than I did so I was just curious how others felt about comfort vs. Concealment.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
I do think that at a certain level comfort and concealment can coexist. I recently moved from compressing sport bras to minimiser bras and the main drive of the choice is comfort but minimiser can help to make the breasts projection less obvious. Obviously it only works for c-cup or more (in my case 40D works well).
I think it's the best compromise for comfort and concealment, especially seamless and wide straps. Personally I prefer and got accustomed with underwires but this is a personal choice.

Offline TigerPaws

Gentleman I am still a pronounced 38C, when I am out I usually wear a compression sports bra, while at home I wear whatever the current Lady I am with likes me to wear. Be that a simple white or nude bra or something she fancies which can be a lacy black see through or a more filling push up.

If my Lady is happy I am more than willing to accommodate her wishes, desires and fantasies.   

hammer

TigerPaws, been a long time, hope all is well!

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

Yes this business in the Ukraine is VERY lucrative the U.S. is paying very handsomely for heavy weapons and people to train them.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I have been using sports bras from Champion to squash the "guests" and it has worked rather well. The downside is the "guests" do not appreciate being squashed all day at work and then grad school after work. I am in these at least 16 hours a day. I have only just gotten up the guts to look into the comfortable side of dealing with the "guests". I actually looked at the Bali bra site which led me to looking all over at actual comfortable bras. Whoever could conceive of such a thing??? Anyhow, molded cups seem to be the way to go to hide nipples and such. Even though I am only a 44 A/B at this point, and growing larger, but how much can a comfortable bra hide the "guests?" I still need to work and having my "assets" displayed by something comfortable might put some folks off. Nonetheless, 16 hours in a sports boob squashing bra must be tended to. In view of all of this I must say, I am going with the bra. The "guests" cannot be allowed to "runaround" unsupervised. Bra it must be; comfort must be upheld! Thanks all!

Offline TigerPaws

I fully understand the need to keep your breasts under control, it hurts when they bounce around on a rough road or while exercising. What you are comfortable wearing is up to you, a Sports Bra, a Minimizer, a Support Bra or whatever floats your boat it is your choice.

No one can make you feel bad about yourself but you, so hold your head high and remember for the most part no one cares who or what you are or doing as long as it will not impact them.

aboywithgirls

Half of the world can't be wrong. In general terms, half of the world (mostly women) get up and put on a bra for comfort, shape, support of their breasts. I decided (with a little help from my mom and endochrinologist) that wearing a bra is the best thing for me at least until the growth stops. That was 26 years ago and I'm still wearing a bra. In the past few years, I've experienced quite a bit additional growth without weight gain. I was wearing a 38D in most of my bras and I have caught up to my 2 year older sister wearing a 38G in most of my bras. Going braless is not an option for me and probably never will be. I have long ago gotten over the stigma of wearing a bra or hiding the fact that I need to wear a bra. Most of my current bras are professionally fitted which I also conquered that fear many years ago. The fitters I use are very understanding, professional, and sympathetic to my needs. As long as I can fid a bra that fits, I will be keeping my breasts.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
ABWG has it right, this is simply a question of wearing something that is comfortable, and about half of the world has already figured that out! 
The other point made that is valuable, why would you want to change something with surgery that can be managed by wearing the proper garments?  I understand that when you are a young man that can't accept your differences, that is one thing, but as we mature, a lot of things change and should be accepted for what they are.

I have also been given poor veins, so wearing support hose is the solution, another simple choice of wearing the proper garments.

Why should  wearing a bra when you have breast that need support be any different?

I will leave it at that as a lot has already been said about this, but wanted to toss my 2 cents in the arena as well

D B

Jay55

For me, comfort is by far more important than concealment. And in my case, there's no way to conceal these breasts (and be able to breathe!).

Offline TigerPaws

For me, comfort is by far more important than concealment. And in my case, there's no way to conceal these breasts (and be able to breathe!).
Breathing is an option when you try to conceal your breasts 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024