Author Topic: Surgery in two days  (Read 2192 times)

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
On monday 21 its time for surgery , and i have got a cold hope it not goes any worse till monday :/

Offline ajc

• Posting Member
Howd it go? Im set for the 31st and im quite nervous.

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Hi there! It went just fine , i was pretty nervous before to but for now i feel it was nothing to be nervous about. Everything went very fast , i came to the clinic and meet the surgery he gave me som pills and talk about how its gonna be, next i remember i woke up in a bed , im at the clinic right now, gonna stay for the night because i have diabetes type 1, so just for security reasons. I feel a bit sore in my cheast but not to much pain, on wednesday i can take a shower and look under my compressionvest how it looks. Good luch with your surgery, cheers mate

Offline ajc

• Posting Member
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. Good luck with your recovery

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Thanks :) now i just looking fourword to follow the healing progress, and a summer without wearing baggy t shirts haha, were are you gonna do your surgery ? You going with local anesthesia or general ?

Offline ajc

• Posting Member
I'm going with General anesthesia. Is that what you did?

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Yes i did general anesthesia to

Offline Waterman

• Posting Member
Congrats on the surgery.....mine is scheduled for the 29th......very nervous, but your comments give me confidence that my surgery will go well also.  Thank you!

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Yes i think your surgery will go just fine , the most disturbing is the compression vest i have to wear for a couple of weeks, its not so comfortable i can say :P , i can hide it under a sweatshirt pretty well but it doesnt feel so good. anyway i think i can stand it for some weeks if i could stand going around with gyno for 20 years.

Offline Gyno2110

• Posting Member
After having the surgery under local, I really enjoy the compression vest!  Lol!

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
I wish i could too, i hate mine haha its so uncomfortable , what kind of vest do you have ? I dont have a vest its called abdocare 30 , i thinking of order a vest online instead 

Offline Gyno2110

• Posting Member
Not sure what brand but it's wraps around me under my arms.  No shoulder harness. How are you coming along. Has the post surgery discomfort subsided?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Not all of us are good candidates for surgery. 
I am going to have surgery on my knee on the 8th Of April.  In preparation, I had to have a cardiac stress test.   It was slightly abnormal so I then had an ultrasound on my legs to check on the circulation there. then I had to go off my diabetic medication for three days before and three days after an Angiogram.   I still have appointments next week with my primary care Doctor, the Cardiologist, and the Orthopedic Surgeon.  More blood work to do in advance of the surgery as well.  
I have had Gynecomastia since early puberty, but somehow in the overall scheme of things it is a relatively minor issue. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Waterman

• Posting Member
How has the recovery going guys? I have my surgery in 2 days.  Hope all is well.

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Im post op day 6 now , it seems to going pretty well, im a bit soore in my chest feels like a hard workout at the gym , but i have no pain, i can move my arms good over my head and so. I have some problem with sleep beacuse i have to try sleep on my back. Over all i think the recovery is going good so far. Goodluck with your surgery :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024