Author Topic: Interesting bra Rhonda Shear  (Read 1852 times)

bikerbob

Some of the guys on here, myself included, wear Rhonda Shear Ahh bras.  I like these because one breast is slightly larger than the other and the stretchy cups accommodate that.  Some of my old ones are wearing out so I ordered 3 more in different shades of blue.  While I was on the web site, I noticed they have a similar pullover bra with underwires called the Divine.  Several of you have recommended underwires for comfort.  I don't have a lot to support but figured I would give it a try.  I wore it for the first time today and found it quite comfortable but it did make me project quite a bit so I ended up changing shirts before I left the house.  Sizes and colors are a bit limited so they may be phasing this model out.  I ordered the next size larger than what I usually wear and it seems to fit fine.

Offline SideSet

I have tried the Ahh Bras.  Very soft and comfy, but not a lot of support for somebody for busted like me. I will wear mine lounging around the house, but generally, not going out.  Have you even slept in them now and again, as I see them for me more like comfort/leisure/sleep bras 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Several of you have recommended underwires for comfort.  I don't have a lot to support but figured I would give it a try.  I wore it for the first time today and found it quite comfortable but it did make me project quite a bit so I ended up changing shirts before I left the house.  
What exactly is the advantage of underwire bras for guys with smaller breasts?  Seems like they are easier to spot under clothes and make your breasts a bit bigger by pushing them forward.  Both of these things would seem to be negatives to men.  I understand some of you are large enough you have no choice but to wear underwires, but what's the reason for those of us in the A-B cup range?

Offline Johndoe1

For smaller breasts it will depend on how dense your breast tissue is. If it is just fat, there probably isn't any "advantage" other than being able to shape the breast. But confidence could be a reason. If your tissue is more dense, meaning more "female plumbing" has grown in the breast to make them heavier than just fat, the metal scaffolding of wire can help in containing the movement of the breast during activities. At that point, size doesn't really matter, but how much mass needs supporting. Will the breasts be more noticeable with underwires? Depending on the style bra will determine how much projection you naturally have and what shape breasts you have. Breasts that are closer together and have more tissue above the nipple will show more than shallow wide set breasts. Obviously if you want to try and stay below the radar, pushup bras are not what you want to wear. They are made to push the breasts closer together and then push them up to create cleavage and a fuller, rounder look. And don't wear chicken fillets in your cups for the same reason. The main purpose of pushup bras and chicken fillets are to enhance the look of breasts. To make it look like there is more than there is. Also remember that seams on a cup are for shaping of the breast, whether the bra has underwires or not. A three or four seam cup bra can really do some amazing shaping, either to enhance or to minimize the appearance. That is why you see seams on both pushup and minimizer bras. The cut and location of the seams are important for "the look" you want.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

bikerbob

You bring up a good point.  It seems that the vast majority of the guys on here recommend underwires.  I am a big fan of the Ahh bra (I have 6 in various colors) so I ordered the Divine out of curiosity.  I have worn it for several days and honestly found it no more or less comfortable than what I usually wear.  The underwire gathers up the sideboob under my arms and probably adds half a cup size so I wear it with an unzipped fleece vest.  Looking at photos of myself, it is becoming obvious that the breasts are starting to show whether I like it or not.  I have become more confident and have started wearing less baggy shirts but I am not quite ready to change to an underwire full time and just let them fly.  The short answer is that most of us A/B guys don't necessarily need an underwire bra but if you are comfortable showing them off, go for it.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
So I ordered some more bras (1 just doesn't cut it) and I decided to try the Ahh bra with the underwire as part of my haul.  Put it on, and holy shit, I got female boobs.  Definitely more female shape, and my measurements with it on put me at a C cup, 1 size bigger than what I measure without a bra.  Feeling myself up they certainly feel like a woman's breasts (sadly, I don't get the pleasure women get from their breasts)  So much up front now that I feel like I'm wearing a stuffed or padded bra.  My breasts still don't seem to be that noticeable under a baggy t-shirt, but I don't think I'll be wearing this one out in public.  Just feel like it's screaming "look at my big womanly boobs!" 

Offline SideSet

True measure of cup size is with a bra on. Yes, when you wear a bra it does affect the shape of your bust, more uplift more shaping.  At a C cup,  you have the same size breasts as the average woman. For support,  comfort, and appearance, you need to wear a bra, just like a woman does.  Naturally, wearing a bra will give your breasts a bit more of a feminine  appearance.  But then again, you do have female breasts, so that appearance is not that surprising, and is a much better look than all that movement on your chest with nipples poking out through your tops.   

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Who came up with this catch-22 bra sizing system?  "To find a bra that fits you perfectly, we must measure you while you're wearing a bra that fits perfectly." ???

While I agree support is needed, I really don't think underwire is the way to go, at least for me.  There's a huge difference between underwire and non underwire.  Both provide support for me, but the underwire thrusts everything up front.  And as much as I'm trying to take my situation with a sense of humor,  it was a bit of a blow to my male psyche to see and feel female breasts sitting on my chest.  I'm a bit surprised that I even had enough tissue to do that.  

Below are pics showing the difference of what an underwire and non underwire bra does to my chest.  If I continue to get "bigger" as I continue to lose weight (seem to be staying the same size, just the rest of my getting smaller), I may have to switch over to underwire, but for now I'll stick to the non underwire.

Offline SideSet

Those bras look great on you; the underwire looks best of the two.  Which one feels better?

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
The barely there bra.  The one without the underwire.  Not only because it helps minimize my boobs instead of making them larger and more female like, but it's a lighter, softer and more breathable fabric.  Also, I feel like the underwire makes it harder to put on the bra (it's a pullover.)

Offline SideSet

You have to get used to underwire, but I found once you do, they are more comfortable and more supportive. Yes, you are correct better uplift and shaping, also 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024