Author Topic: Gyno or?  (Read 8051 times)

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks @Justagirl 
I still have occasional pain and burning in my breasts so I doubt they will stay at this size.  It is a measured size, but the question is whether a bra of that size would fill my cups.  so I will refrain from buying a new and bigger bra for a while.  In addition to bras, I also have a problem with my body structure, because my body is a woman's hourglass.  Because of this, men's clothes don't look as good on me as they do on a normally built man.  I saw that there are brands that produce unisex clothes, so I will probably focus on them.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thanks @Justagirl
I still have occasional pain and burning in my breasts so I doubt they will stay at this size.  It is a measured size, but the question is whether a bra of that size would fill my cups.  so I will refrain from buying a new and bigger bra for a while.  In addition to bras, I also have a problem with my body structure, because my body is a woman's hourglass.  Because of this, men's clothes don't look as good on me as they do on a normally built man.  I saw that there are brands that produce unisex clothes, so I will probably focus on them.
Many women's clothes are very androgynous as well. 😉 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024