Author Topic: Gyno or?  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your answers.
@bustymale My breasts are under hard and I feel glands under my fingers.
When I suspected growth, I started keeping records, ie I measured myself and I wrote it all down. Because we all know how to make things up. In a year, my breasts had grown by as much as 7 cm (2.7 inches). I noticed that there was a period of dormancy and a period of intensive growth in these one year. The growth was accompanied by pain, increased sensitivity and my breasts itched. I will see what the growth limit is, and here I will document it all.

@aboywithgirls Your breasts are very big. I’m glad you accepted them and I concluded that you are proud of your breasts. You are one of the motivators here for the rest of us who are just beginning to accept our condition. Here I met for the first time men who have a condition like mine and who have no prejudices against bras.

Online Confused old man

• Silver Member
Because of the people on the forum and a little help from others in my family. I totally accept my breasts now. I should change my name from confused old man to I accept it now old man...lol..thank you to everyone on here for your stories and your insight to all of this. It has truly helped me tremendously!.. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’ll echo what Sophie said in that if male breasts are exposed to enough estrogen, they will grow and take on the appearance of female breasts.  Mine definitely have.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@curiousk it's definitely a woman's breasts. Our bodies can be wonderful

Offline aboywithgirls

No doubt. Those are boobs. Boobs are not Moobs and those Boobs will look and feel better in a bra. Those are wide rooted, narrow set and Full on bottom. @ curiousk, you should maybe try Elomi or Fantastie bras. I think that you would really like the fit and feel. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’m lucky I have some really great fitting bras that do the job.  I’ll keep those brands in mind when it’s time to buy new bras.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022