Author Topic: Not fat at all, but VERY puffy nipples  (Read 61503 times)

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
Im a guy, 19 years old, good shape and I'm pretty good looking, I think. But, just like everyone else with my condition, I'm scared shitless of taking my shirt off. I have not ONCE taken my shirt off in public since it has started 10 years ago. My mom mentions it a good amount reminding me, I just waive it off and act like I've really never had a reason to, but I think she knows there's something up.

Anyway, I'm going into the military soon, and I cannot stand the thought of taking my shirt off when it comes time and I will have to (the fact that I have never shown anyone else makes it even worse). My nipples stick out a good half inch, but I can give my self a titty twister and they looked like they should for about 30 seconds.

Well, my question is, since I'm not fat at all, just have puffy nipples, is there anyway of getting rid of them without paying 3k+ for surgery? I can barely support myself and I can't get a loan.

I've been reading these forums for years now and I've finally posted.  I've heard of a guy using this cream ointment type stuff I think it's $80 a tube and over a period of a couple months his gyn got ALOT better. I'm not sure if it was his man boobs or just puffy nips. There has got to be a way of getting rid of puffy nipples without surgery. I've also heard of 'diet aid of questionable value'. I've e-mailed them about my problem and they said they've had many success stories of people with puffy nipples, I'm hoping that's true. But I find it hard to believe because it's a dietary supplement, and I'm not over weight in the least. From what I read it's actually a gland behind the nipple, so not sure how that would help. Still waiting for a reply from them about that. Anyway, I would appreciate any input on this! Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:02:57 PM by kamikazi989 »

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
no ointment is going to help u out, i just got back from surgery and saw the glands taken out, i like to think i am built too, not fat at all, 19  years old and the only why to get rid of the puffyness is to take out the gland

surgery here in toronto ontario cost me a grand
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
Only a grand!?!?!? I'm getting quotes from Dr Bermant for 4k+??

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I was in the USAF 30 years before the surgery to remove Gynecomastia was developed.

While in basic training, everybody gets teased. for the way they Walk, Talk, Eat, Snore, Because of their Freckles, zits, eyes etc. and yes breasts too.

The guys who make good victims will continue to get teased and the guys who do not make good victims will not have the teasing continue.

Don't volunteer to be a victim. Poke fun at yourself if needed and do not let it show that someones cruel remarks are hurtful, the teasing will then stop.

Military Doctors are fully board certified in almost every imaginable specialty. Often repaying their student loans in part by serving in the military.

Several young men have reported in these pages that they had their surgery while in the service and at no cost.
Grandpa Dan

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Hey guys, I spoke to that DOctor in Toronto.  Its 1,000 canadian dollars only for candian residents with insurance. Otherwise, it $5,000 canadian.
Guy joining army- I'm in teh same boat as you, I don't even hav 1,000 dollars in my bank account.  I'm saving up but looking for a cheap doctor to do just exceision surgery.  By the way you described, I think you also do not need lipo, just excision for puffy nipples. Please look around the US and emailaa bunch of surgeons.  If you find one whi can do it for less than 2 grand, please let me know too.  Thank you.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Which doctor are you talking about?

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
Paa, it's a little different when you know and realize you have a problem and someone takes advantage of it. I could care less if anyone makes fun of anything else about me because I know it's just teasing. Well, I'm not going to whine about it but I'll just have to make due with giving myself titty twisters through boot camp and the rest. Also, you said others had the military pay for this, how so? Any idea on how they went about convincing them to pay for it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When I went into the Air Force, I didn't just have puffy nipples, I had 38A breasts.

The source of my info regarding the Surgery while in the military is no longer available for me to ask, but he said the surgery was performed in a military hospital by a board certified surgeon who was also in the military.

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
but he said the surgery was performed in a military hospital by a board certified surgeon who was also in the military.

im Joining the military soon also. A military surgeon sounds sketchy to me. I wish they would pay for my surgery
Ripped With NIPS

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
One should not look down on the Military Doctors.

They represent the newest technologies and the most modern training. They are not just interns as I have heard some people suggest, but fully qualified.

I would point out that many of the advances in modern medicine and surgery came from Doctors who were serving or  who had recently served in the military.

That said, Not everyone is suited for military life. Entering the military for the purpose of obtaining the surgery alone would probably be illadvised.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

One should not look down on the Military Doctors.

They represent the newest technologies and the most modern training. They are not just interns as I have heard some people suggest, but fully qualified.

I would point out that many of the advances in modern medicine and surgery came from Doctors who were serving or  who had recently served in the military.

That said, Not everyone is suited for military life. Entering the military for the purpose of obtaining the surgery alone would probably be illadvised.

My attitude is not entirely impartial, I was an Air Force Medic for over 8 years.

Offline carlson1

I'm in the exact same boat as you guys have described here. I live in TOronto, Ontario (Canada) as well, but the only place I have found charges $5,000 Canadian. I'd love to know which place you guys have found that only costs $1,000. Please let me know, as this condition has completely paralyzed me psychologically.

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
I had a consultation with Dr. Zukowski in Wilmette, IL, and he is a former military doctor.  He says he used to perform quite a few of these surgeries while serving for the military in the early to mid 90s.  I decided not to go with him because he does very few gyne surgeries now and is quite expensive, but he is a known plastic surgeon in Chicago for masculization/feminization surgeries.

If you are sure about the military, ask a recruiter if you can have a signing bonus before enlisting to pay for this surgery or even ask to have the surgery done by a military doctor before you get shipped off to boot camp.  

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
I'm in the exact same boat as you guys have described here. I live in TOronto, Ontario (Canada) as well, but the only place I have found charges $5,000 Canadian. I'd love to know which place you guys have found that only costs $1,000. Please let me know, as this condition has completely paralyzed me psychologically.

carlson1

The name of the doctor is Dr. Kreidstein.  This is who manom was talking about.  I am actually in the same position, and went to see him.  He seems like a great guy and very noligable.  My surgery is scheduled in 2 weeks from now.  He is located at bayview and york mills.  Hope this helps.  Oh by the way, he told me if you use a local anesthetic (freezing only) it is 1K, but if you use a general anesthetic (going under), i think it was approx $2,500.  Surgery takes about 45min.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Dr. Fielding in Toronto charges 1000-2000 depending on the severity of your condtion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024