Author Topic: tanning  (Read 2299 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
for people who are post-op..how long did you guys wait to go in the sun/tanning

also-were ur nipples still puffy 4 weeks post op? I know it will tak time but I am 4 weeks and im still a little swollen and my right nipple puffs out-praying that this is normal...any help would be appreciated

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I was told no sun exposure for 6 months.  I have to wear a t-shirt this summer.  Oh well, better than wearing a sweater.  :P

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Mine are still puffed out to this day. 8mths post-op...In my case, I had mostly puffy nipple. The DR. did excision and lipo, however, this did not correct the problem. Since the breast tissue stretch my chest and areola for so long, skin and areola reduction is necessary. I am going for a revision. I hate going under the knife because you don't know what to except when the operation is done...

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
What if i put sunscreen on the scar?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I was tanning in 2 weeks..... was bored..... no ill effects!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you might have had less scars than others, but it can risk a serious uneven coloration, so at very least strong sunscreen, after the skin has evened up after a few weeks.  better safe than sorry. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024