Author Topic: can someone help me? im new..  (Read 1569 times)

Offline struglinwitmychest

• Posting Member
hello everyone. im a 19 year old living in brisbane. i always knew there was something wrong with my chest but my parents and doctors always told me.. its jst natures course it will go away.. but it got larger and did not go away. That was when i was 13. I am now a confused 19 year old who like many of you struggle with goin shirtless or even wearing tight clothing. This is a big problem for me. I am an active guy doin alot of sport. My problem is the gland. I also have a mild case of pectus excavatum ( a curvature of the sternum) which makes each condition look worse. Can someone please give me some advice on what i can do? please... i dont know how to add photos..
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 01:55:33 PM by struglinwitmychest »

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
i got mine done in brisbane, i'm 4 days post op and fine results seem really good well hopefully, if you wait 4 weeks i'll let you know where i got it done etc if the results are successful.

• Posting Member
thankyou that would be great!! was yours gland or fatty? how much did it cost you? can u tell me how to put pics up? good luck with your recovery.

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
Mine was both, although the nipples weren’t very puffy in comparison to most people it was the fullness of the breast bothered me. It cost 5200 aussie dollars, I’m not Australian and have private insurance which didn’t cover it presuming you’re an aussie you might be able get money off medicare or medibank I dunno I’m not too up on the aussie system. I’m sorry I don’t have pics Or know how to put them up, I’m sure someone could tell us here. My recovery was very fast as I said I was back to work on thurs with 75% ability of what I was pre op, I could have even worked on the weds but by reading on this everyone is different give yourself a week if you can. I’ll fill you in at 3 weeks and 6 weeks how I’m going if your interested, I’d rather not post the surgeon name on here in case they check it up until I’m hopefully finished with them in 6 weeks all going well, I had 4 consultations in the Brisbane region so I might have spoken to the surgeons you are considering

All the best

• Posting Member
thats fine i fully understand your concern. thankyou for all your help. yes that would be great.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024