Author Topic: Do you notice when people stare at your boobs??  (Read 6522 times)

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Yeah because its constant, very depressing. I called a few local plastic surgeons but its all a big money game. Plus i need surgery awake because of all my health issues and no one locally will do that. I'm thinking about leaving this planet shortly anyways....hope the next life is better than this mess.......i'm really wore down. My chest has taken over my life. Its all consuming eatting me up and its just getting bigger slowly every month. Clothes that used to hide it do nothing now, its so depressing and the way people treat me is insane like i'm some sort of perverted  freak. Its fucking with my mind. I'm afraid i'm finnished.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:39:46 PM by KAG »

Offline KL

• Posting Member
KAG I hear you and you're not alone.

I deal with it all day long

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tobeborn

• Posting Member

i feel for you KAG and i think most us know how it is. we have had the exact same feelings and view on life and the world.

but you can beat this and perhaps it won't completely change your view of things, i know some wounds are pretty deep, but you can move on from this.

hang on in there

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Just always have faith and believe that you can get thru with this someday.
"God sometimes put us in the dark, for us to see the light."
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024