Author Topic: my sad story with this gyno  (Read 3484 times)

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
first off im from egypt - i got 24 years old now,,, i suffer from this gyno since my middle school..  it efected all my life - i can not wear any shirts freely.. i wear shirt and above it another shirt to decreast thhis stupid gyno .. and i still can not walk freely in the streets... i look nice some say handsome..and i played gym to get rid of it,,and i got so sexy shoulders and nice body but my chest still shit as it's ... i got enoght,,, i cant go to beach and dont want to work with my this situation,,,i just sit most the time in the home,,, because  i cant wear my favouite clothes ----  ???
i got in raw with my mom many times because this.. she lie and say no u r ok.. omg... i tell her so  all people who joke on me are wrong and u are the right ???  i ont know what is she proplem.. she done't want me get better and live my life freely.. maybe she doens't want me have gf like the other,, i dont know her Intention

i haven't got any gf while my life and never kissed any girl..aww how sad it's.. i got enoght reallyll it's not fair this life

anyway,,, i went yesterday to the doctor with her  he told me that my chest is between second and third grade and i need Liposuction and Gland removal  
and nipple is large,, so i dont know - he told me he is not sure that the nipple will get back to her normal size after the Surgery or not.. so im affriad.. that he wont.. he said if it didnt get back to the normal size we will need to wait 6 months after put the vest and we will fix it

this operation will cost here about 8000 egyptian pounds
 it means about 1.400 $ and i will make it in private hospital

pls wish me all good luck .. my life runied with this  stupid gyno  :-[   :-[  i want to get a new life

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
i forgot to mention that doctor said there is a second way to do this operation.. that will be by laser machine to Fragmentation of the gland and het the skin better ,, bt it cost more  + 1000 $ and since  i can not afford it will choose the first way,, with normal way.... i just want to get rid  of this geno -- i hope  :-\

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I wish you good luck.

In the short term, you might see if you can find a compression shirt or vest. They are actually quite lightweight and may improve your shape while being lighter than what you are now wearing.

Grandpa Dan

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
I wish you good luck.

In the short term, you might see if you can find a compression shirt or vest. They are actually quite lightweight and may improve your shape while being lighter than what you are now wearing.

thank  you for reply

you know i waited all my life to get of it.. and next week i will do it,,, i never thought about thisidea before (  compression shirt or vest ) but.. i think i will stay at home this week and will till get my opeartion... i waited many years,,, :-X not so hard to wait 1 week else

Offline jt1974

I just had surgery two days ago.  I had liposuction and gland removal by excision.  The nurse showed me the glands after the surgery and they were pretty big so I'm very happy that my surgeon cut everything out. 

Regarding your situation, I would recommend you cut everything out and if necessary go back and fix your nipples later.  I would recommend going with a scalpel instead of a laser.  At least when the doctor cuts the gland out you can see exactly what was taken out. 

Also, don't get too hung up on immediate results.  Instead, look at this as a process to make the next 30 or 40 years of your life much better.  Just be patient when your body heals and stay focused on a positive future.  Even if it takes a follow-up surgery 6 months from now you will have the rest of your life to live free of this horrible affliction.

Good luck my friend.

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
I just had surgery two days ago.  I had liposuction and gland removal by excision.  The nurse showed me the glands after the surgery and they were pretty big so I'm very happy that my surgeon cut everything out. 

Regarding your situation, I would recommend you cut everything out and if necessary go back and fix your nipples later.  I would recommend going with a scalpel instead of a laser.  At least when the doctor cuts the gland out you can see exactly what was taken out. 

Also, don't get too hung up on immediate results.  Instead, look at this as a process to make the next 30 or 40 years of your life much better.  Just be patient when your body heals and stay focused on a positive future.  Even if it takes a follow-up surgery 6 months from now you will have the rest of your life to live free of this horrible affliction.

Good luck my friend.

yea u are right.. not matter to wait alittle,,, it's right to i lost many years with this.. but i still have hope to live the next years freely

i guess that nipples is so important aswell because i i want to take o shirt chest must look good,,, the proplem if i got a big nipples ater the surgen,,, i  must wait then and fix it later

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024