Author Topic: Growing again - post surgery  (Read 5616 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks everyone. I had noticed some changes and found this site online. I had never considered trying or wanting to wear a bra until I read all the posts about them and decided to order one to try. I love how the cups hold my breasts. It’s very comfortable and I’m wearing it at home now. I had no idea that I could fill a B cup or that they could get this size after having surgery. I’ve noticed what feels like glandular tissue along with pain and all kinds of sensation lately. I’m not sure where I’ll end up with growth. For now, I’m going to see what happens. I’m getting a second bra so I will have two for around home.

Offline blad

Thanks everyone. I had noticed some changes and found this site online. I had never considered trying or wanting to wear a bra until I read all the posts about them and decided to order one to try. I love how the cups hold my breasts. It’s very comfortable and I’m wearing it at home now. I had no idea that I could fill a B cup or that they could get this size after having surgery. I’ve noticed what feels like glandular tissue along with pain and all kinds of sensation lately. I’m not sure where I’ll end up with growth. For now, I’m going to see what happens. I’m getting a second bra so I will have two for around home.
I have always thought that once men with boobs try a bra, there would be no turning back for many.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I will second that Blad

Offline SideSet

I agree with blad.  That you tried on a bra say something about your openness and state of mind. That your breasts completely filled the  cups of your bra and that the bra felt so good on you and you look so good in a bra is mind altering.  You can only conclude that you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like a woman. Now you think of your breasts in terms of your bra cup size. You can’t help but feeling a little proud that you are a B cup. And you have to admit to yourself that as you continue growing, you are looking forward to, but also a little anxious about, being a C cup.  

aboywithgirls

Women ( for the most part) complain about having to wear a bra. I don't. It's probably because it's not fit properly. Im very glad that there are so many here that actually want to learn about bras. When you do find a bra that improves your life when you wear it, you wear it more because it increases your comfort and confidence.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi SideSet,

It’s been an eye opening week. I’ll see what happens with the growth.

-Ben

Orb

Benusa,

I'm sure this is a new and strange endeavor for you.  Especially with your past.  I find it a bit strange yet.

I hope in your head your okay with it.  It's not asked for but I, and those on this half of the site agree, is something we must learn not to be ashamed of but rather learn to live with.  Negativity is and will always be around us.  I have to say again today as I got ready for the day this morning I wore an appropriate bra for the days activities, meetings and general work.  I hope as you chart your course you will also have piece of mind and find what's right for you to get through the day.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
When I had surgery I felt like I was finally free. I’ve been really happy for the past 15+ years. I’ve been able to go shirtless but more so than that I’ve been able to live without spending every waking moment of my life trying to hide them. That’s what I did from age 12-20. I’m still very hunched from that.
These days I’m really comfortable with my appearance and while they’re noticeable it’s not terrible like before. I haven’t received any negative attention or experienced anything like before. I don’t really want another surgery that might leave me more disfigured or scarred. I may one day go that route though if it bothers me enough. I will never go back to a compression shirt. Ever. I guess im at a much happier place in life and it doesn’t seem as big of a deal as before. I enjoy the support of a bra at home but just not wearing one when out. I’m ok with a thicker chest as long as it’s not too much. Not really fighting it.  I just decided I’m not going to let it worry me every waking moment and ruin my life like before. 

Offline SideSet

That is a healthy attitude.  And I very much remember hunching my shoulders as a teenager, and being harassed as one.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m so sorry to hear that you were harassed. I’ve read on here that was the case for many of the guys on the forum. That must have been a very difficult time for you. Hopefully you are not experiencing that anymore.
I went to a small high school. My classmates were like family and I didn’t get that kind of harassment. Our class tended to support one another. No one had to say anything. I felt bad enough about my body and went to extreme lengths to hide things. The only issues I had were with older people who would comment about them.

Offline SideSet

Thank you, benusa. I find that adults are more circumspect than kids. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
My problem when I was a teenager was always the adults. I haven’t had any negative experiences like that in regards to having boobs in very long time. Hopefully none of you guys are dealing with that now either.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi SideSet,
I also realized that much of my misery was self inflicted in all the worrying I did, in the compression shirts, in the hunching, etc. I didn’t like having boobs but they weren’t my biggest problem.
As you mentioned elsewhere, my body is determined to grow breasts. I hadn’t thought about it like that before. I’m not going to fight it in those ways again. It’s just easier giving in and not worrying about them. It’s not like other folks have never seen a guy with a bigger chest anyway.
-Ben

Offline SideSet

Once you accept that you have breasts like a woman, you need to care for them the way a woman does. Good breast health starts with wearing a proper fitting bra.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I love the fit of mine and I’m going to try a few more. I’m not wearing one in public. I don’t really think it’s necessary since they’re not the most noticeable. I’m somewhat starting to like having them in a way. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024