Author Topic: Dr Clark surgery. 12/6/2013 (pics)post op pic now.  (Read 13729 times)

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Thats good news Gazza! really happy for you! Post op pic looks awesome! flat!

How big is the excision on the areola would you say? Any chance of any close up pics?
thanks. It looks much better now . My muscle has taken shape . And it's not flat as a pancake  :).ill get some close ups for you mate .can barely even see the scar at 4 weeks post lol

Hi Gazza,

How you healing up? Still flat I hope? Think I am going to book my op for October.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Healing fantastic so far mate i will get some pictures up.back too lifting my normal weight soo all good

• Bronze Member
Healing fantastic so far mate i will get some pictures up.back too lifting my normal weight soo all good

Thats brilliant news mate! Think im going to go October time hopefully! Any chance you can upload close ups of the incision?

Im praying I am one of those that doesn't develop internal scar tissue!

Offline ABgyno

• Posting Member

Hi Gazza. I'm looking at getting this done the week before I move country and start a new job.

It would involve going Sat-Sat and leaving home the next Monday.

Will I be in any state to do the move? Szeczin isn't exactly accessible from where I'm going but this is the only time I can get the OP done, appointment- and finance- wise.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion and hope the recovery is in full swing.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member

Hi Gazza. I'm looking at getting this done the week before I move country and start a new job.

Will I be in any state to do the move? Szeczin isn't exactly accessible from where I'm going but this is the only time I can get the OP done, appointment- and finance- wise.

Hey sorry for late reply . been moving and had no internet. depending on how well your recovering mate.

• Bronze Member
Hows things healing up pal?

Hey sorry for late reply . been moving and had no internet. depending on how well your recovering mate.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
I will have some 1 year post op pictures very soon :p

• Bronze Member
I will have some 1 year post op pictures very soon :p

Get them up Gazza :D

Offline Jack1990

Hi looking to get surgery done ASAP, can't decide who to go with out of dr Clark Poland or singleberg clinic Poland any feedback would be great, also does anyone have contact details for dr Clark email a dress? Thanks

Offline needtogetrid

Results look great, thanks for sharing. Pre surgery pics look similar to my condition at the moment, currently considering who to go with for corrective surgery. 

Offline Sabinalu

• Posting Member
Brilliant - this is really interesting - Im hoping to get there at some point in the future, so Ill keep an eye on this-  one question - you say you need an invite to get a visa - how does that work? Is it just a matter of booking a hotel?

Stuart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024