Author Topic: Vs bras  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
I can't speak for everyone here but I've came to the conclusion, only thru trial and error, that victoria secret has to be the Cadillac of the bra world , fit,comfort ,seem rather durable as well,the only down fall is the price is kinda like a new Cadillac as well , lol,  thoughts? Vanity Fair is a very close second

What VS bra do you like?  I've looked, not in person - still too chicken, online and didn't see anything a 38B like me would want to try.

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
I can't speak for everyone here but I've came to the conclusion, only thru trial and error, that victoria secret has to be the Cadillac of the bra world , fit,comfort ,seem rather durable as well,the only down fall is the price is kinda like a new Cadillac as well , lol,  thoughts? Vanity Fair is a very close second

What VS bra do you like?  I've looked, not in person - still too chicken, online and didn't see anything a 38B like me would want to try.
I've got several different styles , not sure of exact styles,I'll have to look when I get a chance,I'm 38c or d ,depending on bra,vs fit is great,sum get to be quite showy ,I mean you can surely tell you are wearing a bra
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:39:44 AM by Jlt83e »

aboywithgirls

I can say that when I was still wearing VS bras, I like the Body By Victoria line with the silicone rubber underwire. These were very comfortable. They were rather plain with very little for lace and bows. I wear lace cup bras .I also wear plain bras. I've always gone by how it feels and how it fits before how it looks.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member

I measure out as a 38B but the 38C fits me best.  I wear the Body Demi Bra.   

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
VS does have pretty stuff I am a 42 C or sister size 40 D or Mostly a 40 DD fits the best in all styles I use Torrid They measured me work with me and had fun with sales girls it is true you get what you pay for .There T shirt  360 bras full figured and pushup Helps with  of pain your going to laugh I have been working with Torrid for a Fire Proof Bra because was doing some welding and the lining caught fire and burnt me so i suggested to introduice  a fire retardent liner , I have worked woman welders,Heavy equipment operators,and Mechinics that HOT STUFF down the shirt. So If you trust people to keep quite about  the Gyno problem ,because its not your fault just go with it

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
SIDESET; 

You can see my motto at the bottom of every message "If you got um flaunt um" so go for it.  As for VS they are now losing their basic customer and their stocks are down.  The were designed for the 18 to 25 age range which grew up and out of them. I don't know where they are going away from that but designers seem to.  I do know that a 38B bra is every rare in their inventory and their 36C (my sister size) does not fit so I haven't been back.  My problem is that I am not much of an on-line buyer almost every 38B I find is on-line only and I do not like something I cannot feel, touch and try on. So I am not much of an online buyer.  Heck, I accidentally bought the same bra twice on line and found out that one fits fine and the other does not.  I gave the one that didn't fit to the charity pile.  I hate wasting money but there is no sense in keeping something you cant use.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

VS does have pretty stuff I am a 42 C or sister size 40 D or Mostly a 40 DD fits the best in all styles I use Torrid They measured me work with me and had fun with sales girls it is true you get what you pay for .There T shirt  360 bras full figured and pushup Helps with  of pain your going to laugh I have been working with Torrid for a Fire Proof Bra because was doing some welding and the lining caught fire and burnt me so i suggested to introduice  a fire retardent liner , I have worked woman welders,Heavy equipment operators,and Mechinics that HOT STUFF down the shirt. So If you trust people to keep quite about  the Gyno problem ,because its not your fault just go with it

As a former 49nr and a welder myself that still enjoys welding projects out in my shop, I make sure that I am wearing cotton and no nylon on top and underneath! And it doesn't matter if I'm using my stick welders, wire feed or cutting touch!

Offline Johndoe1

Hammer,  you are such man of the world. Sailor, welder, bra wearer. Is there anything you can't do? :D 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

Hammer,  you are such man of the world. Sailor, welder, bra wearer. Is there anything you can't do? :D
Make anymore babies! Thank God!
Walk very far, need the wheelchair!
Lift much weight, got weaker with age!
Can't swim anymore!
Should I go on?

hammer

I answered some of what I can't do but Johndoe1,  you put the question out there like many others have, that is wondering how I've done so much!
While in high school I had welding shop and went to carpenter votech school in the afternoon where we built a home and then sold it at the end of school. I got picked to design and build the kitchen cabinets, so that's what got me into cabinet making!
I continued working as a carpenter during the summer, and a welder during the winter for the 2 years after graduation!

At the age of 20, I joined the Navy and went to school to be a message decoder (CTT) but had a lose of hearing and couldn't take CW anymore so I switch to HT school which is ( welding, plumbing and pipe fitting) school as well as fire fighting and NBC warfare! While in the Navy I went through SCUBA diving school as well and became a search and rescue diver. I made it to the pay grade of E5 or HT2! I was in Apr1978 -Apr1982 then joined the Army reserve as soon as I got home Apr 1982- Apr 1989 there I was a Sgt E5 and I was a Aviation Structural  Mechanic, or sheet metal worker fixing  old Huey's choppers.

In the times construction was slow I went to work in property management and got my boilers license and also went to school for electrical maintenance as well. During some of this time and after starting my own construction company my wife and I bought, or invested in rental property ourselves!

Johndoe1, this is just a little touch of what I have done with my life before I hit 40 and had to stop working,  after all I left out my time working on my pilots license, and more!

Offline Johndoe1

Make anymore babies! Thank God!
Walk very far, need the wheelchair!
Lift much weight, got weaker with age!
Can't swim anymore!
Should I go on?
Ah! Just like the rest of us! :D 

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
I am a 40 DD I get my bras from Torrid very nice  girls  and they help to measure you out and they willhelp you out I needed for swimming  and they help me everthing even Lane Byrants new Line Caquices whatever  excellent bras willing to help I do not care of people looking at you IT HURTS alot of women want to help and some want to put you in sexy lingure  underware  no problem go with the flow

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
I recently checked 3 area VS’s for larger band sizes as I wear 40B. The three stores stocked up to 38, with 40C (and a few larger cup sizes) available via mail order. Two of the stores had several 40C’s available to try on and check fit prior to mail order - which I did without hassle.  In fact the service I received was pretty good overall (I was surprised) but fell behind Soma, Torrid, and Lane Bryant - all where I’ve received excellent respectful and sympathetic service. 

Each store had limited 38B stock - just a couple of styles. I just need to loose 10 pounds to fit comfortably into a 38.  Many more choices in stock for 38C/D/DD if this is your size range. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024