Author Topic: 3 Years after questions  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Franklin23

• Posting Member
I had my surgery 3 years ago on one side.....

Presently, I am working out alot but am quite depressed.  The side where I had the surgery there is like a sizable "crater" when I flex that part of my chest.  Is this normal and does it go away if I lift alot?  Ill tell you right now that if I knew it would look like this I would have NEVER done the surgery.  Granted it looks ok when im not flexing, its very upsetting having this "hole" in my chest.  I am assuming the surgeon would not remove muscle, right?  What is causing this?

Thanks

Offline Franklin23

• Posting Member
does gland regenerate with working out?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No...

Concavities are one of the risks of GRS.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Just making sure, is the concavity right over the nipple area?
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline Franklin23

• Posting Member
it is below and to the right...and when I flex my chest muscle it indents so much that i dont even want to take my shirt off....if i am unable to remedy this situation i may make an appointment with my doctor just to SCREAM.  There has got to be something I can do...as it stands, i would of NEVER had the operation if I knew this would happen.

Offline flex1appeal

Sounds like he took too much gland out as this could be the only cause for the concavity. You would have to get some other plastic surgury revision to fix the concavity at this point since the gland won't regenerate if it's completely gone.

Offline Franklin23

• Posting Member
Would  be able to get it so I can work out and not look stupid?  What would they do in the surgery?

Thanks

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
any pics dude??
let us help u

Offline Franklin23

• Posting Member
ya im sorry, ill take them when I get home from work and post them.  I appreciate the help

Offline flex1appeal

Not sure what kind of PS would be done for something like this. Probably fill the crater in with fat replacement or something??? Ask your PS about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024