Author Topic: A few quick questions  (Read 2385 times)

Offline t-dog

Hey guys, just found this site and thinkinng of getting the op done but have a few Q's

1.After the op do you usually have to go back to the doc for a check up ect within a few wks? 2. I'd like to know how long after the op on puffy nipples specifically, will it take before your body has externally recovered i.e look relatively normal? 3. How long on adv do you have to wear the vest for and how long until the swelling/ bruising subsides?

DrBermant

Hey guys, just found this site and thinkinng of getting the op done but have a few Q's

1.After the op do you usually have to go back to the doc for a check up ect within a few wks? 2. I'd like to know how long after the op on puffy nipples specifically, will it take before your body has externally recovered i.e look relatively normal? 3. How long on adv do you have to wear the vest for and how long until the swelling/ bruising subsides?

I see many patients who travel from around the world for my gynecomastia techniques.

Follow-up after surgery depends on many factors, many of my patients are seen by me the day after surgery and then continue with telephone discussions.  More complicated chest sculptures have additional in office evaluations. There is no charge for this after surgery care.

How tissues look after gynecomastia surgery depends on many factors.  Check out this slide show of typical bruising and swelling after my gynecomastia surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024