Author Topic: Bad surgery  (Read 1846 times)

Offline pollem

Hi, peoples my story in short, used finasteride for 6 years no problems but silly me used a test booster for 3 weeks(tribulus). In this time i created some puffy nipples i felt it even, like some liqued being put in by needle cold sensation, but never realized it was gonna be gyno.
So when i realized i got me some boobs, after only 3 weeks i stopped tribulus and went to the doctor and endo, my blood values came back ok(hormones).
I thaught the only way out of this shithole was getting me surgery afterall i had this shizzle for over 1,5 years allready and  being sick and tyred of it.
Ok i went to the endo all ok, then i went to have an echo(ultrasound it is in english i think) on this ultrasound (echo) it looked like it was 90 percent fat under my nipples, at least thats what the doctor said at that time.
Weeks later or months i went to a good pc whom i told  i had gynecomastie and told him i had an ultrasound, wich had an outcome that there was gland behind it.
Because i am following this board for a while, i know most people who have surgery, have both exision and lipo so this is what i wanted and said so to my pc.
So finally i got me the surgery costing me 3000 euros with the understanding it would be exision and lipo.
But you,ve already guest it it was only lipo my pc did, i heard this when i woke up.
Damn i was pissed and now one week later my left nipple seems like it was before a bit less extreme though. And my right seems almost ok but not 100 %.
So you can understand im going crazy at this moment, and moments to come darn me.
My pc cut my nipple open like you would do for an incision, but came to the conclusion it was rather fatty tissue there.
Still i,am 1 week post op and feeling shitty with all the scars and no tissue beeing cut out only some lipo, being done darn me it only cost 40 bucks to get gyno its gonna cost me over 5/6000 too have it removed eventually. :'( i feel sick

Offline outertrial

One week is pretty soon to start worrying bro! Post some pics it may not be as bad as you think. Dont be afraid to talk to your surgeon either.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey mate don't feel shitty post some pics get some feed back. I understand what you are saying but only one week come on man everyone on this site will tell you it is to soon. Did he give you compression vest as I understand it is very important at the the healing process I do not know I have not had surgery yet but from what the PS told me the compression vest helps everything stick including your nipples. It kind of sucks that he made the incision and did not take any gland though I would be pissed at that this means that you will have scares for no reason. So I feel you pain.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
One week is not too early to start worrying. Sounds like you need to have a talk with your doctor.  If you agreed that excision would be performed, then it shouldn't be a problem.  You do need excision of the breast tissue, the rubbery feeling stuff behind your nipple.  Hope you have an honest surgeon.

Peace   

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
mate even it if looks bad now u cant tell this early how it will end up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024