Author Topic: keep pushing on.  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
Through all of this the only thing i have found solace in is knowing that there are other people who are out there and are dealing with the same thing. Here I am again drinking, because it has become hard to sleep because thinking about all of this has a tendency to keep me awake at night. Strangely enough, it has plagued my mind ever since the day i found this site and realized that this was something that was not going away on its own. This is something I would have to deal with on my own. This is my cross to bear. This is our cross to bear. Though the light at the end of the tunnel may seem bleak and unachievable, you must remember not to give up. Everyones individual case is different, and i have discovered after 2 years of hitting the gym that I personally, unfortunatley cannot be rid of this through resolve and determination. To be out on my own and saving for surgery while dealing with bills and the lot is severely difficult, but to know that there are millions of us all over the planet makes it less hard to bear. The success stories keep you going. The ones where people lose hope make you bound and determined to never give up. This is my first post, but i have viewed the site for months. The initial realization destroys you, but the people on this site may very well be the only people that can comfort you in your situation when everything seems overwhelming and you have not one person who you feel would ever understand. All in all, this will not be the death of you. When it's done and over with, no matter if you decide to live with it or not, you will be a stronger person in the end. You will have accomplished something so great, wether it be coming to live with your problem or smashing every obstacle in your path to achieve what you want, you will be triumphant.

This post is long and serious, but is that not what this site is for? Bearing your all to other people who are like you so that you may feel some comfort in a situation that at times feels like it will destroy you in the end. Be bound. Be determined. Accomplish your goals. You will come out on top. You will be a better person for it. Money is tight, time is tight, and everything seems overwhelming. You will breakdown and burn out. You will give up. You just have to remember to pick your teeth up off the ground and get on your feet the next day. Because giving up will never make this go away. The words from a With Honor song echoe through my head at this point. " Keep pushing on, You're not alone"....
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
true.  just makes me wish someone had invented the internet 5, 10, 15 years earlier.  but it's a good start. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024